Tata Venture Review & Pictures

Re: Tata Venture Exclusive Road Test Review

An awesome report, and probably the first proper driving impression of this venture.
I just hope Tata does not screw up its marketing strategy this time. This is one vehicle that Tata should really be proud of. It's the first proper minivan in the country, and it opens up a new segment ( the pretty forgettable premier Sigma not withstanding ).

Any idea why Tata has not much advertised Venture yet? If it is already launched, why is there no publicity at all? [confused]

Thread Starter #33

An awesome report, and probably the first proper driving impression of this venture.
I just hope Tata does not screw up its marketing strategy this time. This is one vehicle that Tata should really be proud of. It's the first proper minivan in the country, and it opens up a new segment ( the pretty forgettable premier Sigma not withstanding ).
Thanks Nissan1180. Welcome to The Automotive India.
Even i wonder why Tata opted for such a low profile launch. But even after such a silent entry into the markets, Venture has been able to get the attention of lot of people. I am able to spot many Ventures here.

Noticeable mention: The absense of a RHS door for the passengers. Necessary in a country like ours, where people absent-mindedly get off on the wrong side and into the path of on-coming traffic. Its a great step towards improving safety in the tourist segment, where this vehicle is targeted.

Cheers :)

p.s. is it just me or does it have some hints of the MB140 Van :D[/QUOTE]

+1, Good safety measure taken by Tata. And it is a awesome TD review from AKASH.

Thread Starter #35

Noticeable mention: The absense of a RHS door for the passengers. Necessary in a country like ours, where people absent-mindedly get off on the wrong side and into the path of on-coming traffic. Its a great step towards improving safety in the tourist segment, where this vehicle is targeted.

Cheers :)

p.s. is it just me or does it have some hints of the MB140 Van :D

+1, Good safety measure taken by Tata. And it is a awesome TD review from AKASH.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Nofate. As mentioned in the report, i somehow found the rear design somewhat similar to Old gen. Merc Vito

Tata Motors has begun airing the TV Commercial of New Venture. Here's one video that I found on You Tube.

Drive Safe,
350Z
This is a very nice ad by Tata. [thumbsup] The Nano ads & now this one, they really know the target customers well.
Aria needs more such publicity.

Thread Starter #39

Thanks for sharing that video, i had never seen that commercial. However, i feel TATA vehicles are able to manage good sales even without proper advertising, although i feel it must be done.

PS: I still remember the Venture drive when i was annoyed with that parking sensor!

Thread Starter #41

The Parking sensor was malfunctioning. The sensor was continuously beeping as we were on our way back to the dealership after the test.

350Z

Core Team

The Parking sensor was malfunctioning. The sensor was continuously beeping as we were on our way back to the dealership after the test.
What did the official had to say on this? Such errors on a brand new car is least expected.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #43

What did the official had to say on this? Such errors on a brand new car is least expected.

Drive Safe,
350Z
I dont think he noticed the sound. When i asked about it he told that there must be some loose connection, After getting this reply, didnt ask any further[lol]?

When is it going to be released in Bangalore?? my father is insisting upon buying this also will this be in bs4 variant because our city has norms?
Awaiting reply.....

good review again buddy, well first time we are getting a perfect minivan for indian buyers with most things placed rightly.But then with tata you do expect some niggles, loose fittings.How did you find the body panels, where there usual panel gaps or evenly finished, and also i have seen after their tie up with fiat, atleast their paint quality has been top notch, say manza, aria.Did you drove it with full on board passengers, if so how was its handling and if without all how was the difference?

Top Bottom