Tata Venture Review & Pictures

Thread Starter #46
Re: Tata Venture Exclusive Road Test Review

good review again buddy,
Thanks Vijay.

well first time we are getting a perfect minivan for indian buyers with most things placed rightly.But then with tata you do expect some niggles, loose fittings.How did you find the body panels, where there usual panel gaps or evenly finished, and also i have seen after their tie up with fiat, atleast their paint quality has been top notch, say manza, aria.
The body panels of the TD car had minimum panel gaps, and not as noticeable as in Indica. From outside, Venture looks really great and upmarket.

Did you drove it with full on board passengers, if so how was its handling and if without all how was the difference?
I drove with only myself and another person on board to which Venture responded well without any hiccups. For a big family, Venture is definitely agreat option. The advantage being the diesel as the fuel and inexpensive services provided by Tata.

Can anybody tell me the website of Venture? I didn't find any. Even the Tata Motors site does not have any mention of Venture. [confused]

Thread Starter #48

Can anybody tell me the website of Venture? I didn't find any. Even the Tata Motors site does not have any mention of Venture. [confused]
This was the first question i asked the Tata dealer, but to my dismay even they are not aware of the webpage address. Even the brochure does not have any mention of any web address.

This was the first question i asked the Tata dealer, but to my dismay even they are not aware of the webpage address. Even the brochure does not have any mention of any web address.
Oh, that is surprising & sad. [shock] In this internet age, a big Co. like Tata does not have a web page for a good product.

nice writeup . its good to see new vehicles being road tested .keep up the good work

Thread Starter #52

nice writeup . its good to see new vehicles being road tested .keep up the good work
Thanks a lot Vishal. We try our level best to bring road tests of all new launches as soon as possible and will continue doing so.

Excellent review Akash supported by great pics ! I own an Omni and was thinking about upgrading. Only problem is that with Tata vehicles, the first releases are always the Beta version which they test on us and then iron out all the problems in subsequent upgrade releases, so I will wait and watch ! :)

Well you can not buy it in Metro cities yet. As per my knowledge, it is available only with BS3 engine, as it is aimed primarily at the non metro cities. If you really want to buy this, wait for sometime and hopefully the BS4 version will come with the much required front disk brakes.

Hope you find this useful. [:)]

Good writeup with excellent photos and also the very first Venture review i came across..Hope to see them more on Roads.I really do not understand why TML is not big announcements about this in the market ?

Thread Starter #57

Intro
Looks like website is also on beta test.. but worked
Thanks for the link.

Good writeup with excellent photos and also the very first Venture review i came across..Hope to see them more on Roads.I really do not understand why TML is not big announcements about this in the market ?
Thanks Praveen. I guess the major reason of Tata doing a silent launch of this van may have been due to the unavailability of BS4 engines.

Day before yesterday got delivery of my Venture.
The good news it comes with disks at front.
The bad news, no BS4 version yet.

350Z

Core Team

Day before yesterday got delivery of my Venture.
The good news it comes with disks at front.
The bad news, no BS4 version yet.
Thanks for the update and congratulations again, Sumit. Will be great if you can share a few snaps of your Venture along with a review in the Ownership Reviews Section.

Drive Safe,
350Z

congrats buddy! yeah plz post some pics and review soon!

Top Bottom