Tata Tigor: Technical Issues & Solutions

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Oh, it's not working for me also. No alarm sound even after 5 minutes of driving without a seat belt (when I was at the RTO and was asked to bring the car in the line for inspection)

May be missing some setting??

Thread Starter #50

Akash1886

Honoured Member
^^ Need to explore the manual. Can other owners XZ/XZO/XZA/XT/XTA for Tiago and Tigor comment on this ?
For few days I am notcing the seat belt alarm is not working always in Tigor XZA. Did anyone else face this issue ?
Oh, it's not working for me also. No alarm sound even after 5 minutes of driving without a seat belt

May be missing some setting??
I tested this feature in mine (XZO). Once the speed crosses 20 km/h the buzzer activates. With increase in speed, the sound gets louder. The moment the speed gets lower than 20 km/h, the buzzer becomes silent. So, if the car was driven under 20 km/h i.e slowly then the buzzer won't work.

Regards

Akash

Nairrk

Honoured Member
I tested this feature in mine (XZO). Once the speed crosses 20 km/h the buzzer activates. With increase in speed, the sound gets louder. The moment the speed gets lower than 20 km/h, the buzzer becomes silent. So, if the car was driven under 20 km/h i.e slowly then the buzzer won't work.

Regards

Akash
Oh that it is. Will try driving above 20km/h and see if it works for me[;)]

Hi all

I have buy a tigor. Recently am facing some serious issues. I submitted all my documents at the time of purchasing the car. I got rc books, insurance documents etc from the dealer, all the info is correct like name address, father name etc. After few days, I had delivered my car to the dealer workshop for a minor accidental repairs. When I get the invoice copy of the repairing from the workshop manager I noticed my father's name appeared in the tax invoice is incorrect. And the person also belongs to the other state. I immediately informed the service manager, he told he have nothing to do with as this is system generated, if I need correction then I have to send him RC book xerox copy and he will send it to Tata for the correction. On that time I say no to him. And I told him. how it can possible when I submitted all my documents at the time of purchasing the car. He said for the corporate discount this thing might be happened or for the wrong entry. I feel strange.

I feel more curious when he erase all these info from the bill and provide me the same copy. Then I demanded for the same copy with a sign & seal. When he generated the same the info again printed in the invoice. And I make sure myself he erased that from the bill and until I provide the RC copy it will not be corrected. So I mail Tata with these info. Should I go to the consumers forum until & unless either from Tata or dealer clarify the matter. Dealer wanted RC copy but did not provide it to them. I asked Tata for the clarification and sent a copy to the dealer also.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Whether it could be a setting issue - did they kept 20kmph as the default speed for the seat belt warning? (Will have to check the owners manual.!)

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Does Tata feel that upto 25kmph speed it is collision free and no need for seatbelt? Will the cops agree this speed limit when we are caught for not wearing a seat belt?

I have experienced in some other vehicle wherein the moment you start the engine, the alarm goes on..

Nairrk

Honoured Member
I have paired my smartphone with Connectnext via Bluetooth. I am getting all contacts, called numbers, dialed numbers, music etc. from my phone to the Connectnext. I am getting incoming calls from phone which I can pick up and talk without using the phone. However, I am not able to call out from connecting next as it says '' outgoing call failed''-

Anyone know, what could be the reason?

Hi all

I have buy a tigor. Recently am facing some serious issues. I submitted all my documents at the time of purchasing the car. I got rc books, insurance documents etc from the dealer, all the info is correct like name address, father name etc. After few days, I had delivered my car to the dealer workshop for a minor accidental repairs. When I get the invoice copy of the repairing from the workshop manager I noticed my father's name appeared in the tax invoice is incorrect. And the person also belongs to the other state. I immediately informed the service manager, he told he have nothing to do with as this is system generated, if I need correction then I have to send him RC book xerox copy and he will send it to Tata for the correction. On that time I say no to him. And I told him. how it can possible when I submitted all my documents at the time of purchasing the car. He said for the corporate discount this thing might be happened or for the wrong entry. I feel strange.

I feel more curious when he erase all these info from the bill and provide me the same copy. Then I demanded for the same copy with a sign & seal. When he generated the same the info again printed in the invoice. And I make sure myself he erased that from the bill and until I provide the RC copy it will not be corrected. So I mail Tata with these info. Should I go to the consumers forum until & unless either from Tata or dealer clarify the matter. Dealer wanted RC copy but did not provide it to them. I asked Tata for the clarification and sent a copy to the dealer also.
Can you put pics of the same ?
Did all the paper seem to be correct when the car was initially delivered to you ?
Does your father name appear incorrect in Tata Workshop Invoice ? In that case it wont be big issue. They tend to enter wrong info always. Part of my residential address is incorrect as per their record but correct in RC/Insurance documents. Do not bother until any issue with insurance claim.

Does Tata feel that upto 25kmph speed it is collision free and no need for seatbelt? Will the cops agree this speed limit when we are caught for not wearing a seat belt?
Certainly they will not agree. [;)]

I have experienced in some other vehicle wherein the moment you start the engine, the alarm goes on..
Right, ideally it should be from the moment engine starts.

Top Bottom