Tata Tigor: Technical Issues & Solutions

I have recently taken Tigor XZO Petrol variant and i am facing intermittent sound buffering issue while connected on Bluetooth. This is happening for music and phone call both. Its working some time though but mostly I am facing the issue. Any suggestion.

Friends,

I am having strange problem with my Tigor's music system. After 6.00 PM Bluetooth music streaming is not working, its cracks and breaks continuously. I have tried three different phones Moto G5s Plus, Redmi Note 4 and Oneplus 6 and all are having same problem. What is surprising thing , its works fine in day time but start having problem only after 6.00pm.

Already told the issue in first service, they updated the software also but still continues to behave same. Any suggestion to fix this, check the video.

https://youtu.be/WGP53jlN3iw

Hi
I own a Tigor XZ(O) diesel. Overall Satisfied with car performance. The car Purchased in Oct 2017, till now covered 11000Km. In heavy rains there is a very serious issue and I would like to warn fellow Tigor owners. One day while checking the spare type pressure, I was shocked to find a huge pool of water surrounding the spare Tyre (it was in the Tyre well). And may be I checked it after about a month. The water level was up to more than half the Tyre width. Surprisingly the boot floor mat/linings/ wall linings were not wet. The water was entering some where from beneath. Also the water was clean (so no water from puddle Or from the tyre side). I immediately raised the complaint from TML mobile app and got response and they assigned me a SA at service center. The service station examined the car in car wash they could not find the actual root cause. As precaution, they have replaced the boot door and liner beading (rubber beading all around) and handed over the car to me and suggested to monitor. After than there is sparse rains and the situation does not arises. However now every day I have made a habit to check around spare tyre and everything is normal there.
I wish all Tigor owners just check once, if they had this issue with their cars. I is a good thing to check the area below boot floor, so that above mentioned surprises would not be faced.
In long term it a serious threat if actions not taken immediately. it would start rusting of car body without your notice and can lead to serious damages.

Hi
and suggested to monitor. After than there is sparse rains and the situation does not arises. However now every day I have made a habit to check around spare tyre and everything is normal there.
Thanks for the alert. Can you test the water leakage by spraying pipe water/ buckets of water over the boot for a considerable time ? If any leakage persists it may the be traced now.

Thread Starter #37

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hi
I own a Tigor XZ(O) diesel. In heavy rains there is a very serious issue and I would like to warn fellow Tigor owners. One day while checking the spare type pressure, I was shocked to find a huge pool of water surrounding the spare Tyre (it was in the Tyre well). And may be I checked it after about a month. The water level was up to more than half the Tyre width. Surprisingly the boot floor mat/linings/ wall linings were not wet. I immediately raised the complaint from TML mobile app and got response and they assigned me a SA at service center. The service station examined the car in car wash they could not find the actual root cause. After than there is sparse rains and the situation does not arises.
I wish all Tigor owners just check once, if they had this issue with their cars. I is a good thing to check the area below boot floor, so that above mentioned surprises would not be faced.
In long term it a serious threat if actions not taken immediately.
After reading your post, I immediately told my chauffeur to check for the same in my car. Luckily there isn't any issue. In Delhi-NCR it has rained but upon checking today everything looks fine. Pics of the boot/spare tyre well attached below.

20180820_153611.jpg

20180820_153618.jpg

20180820_153629.jpg

Regards

Akash

Hi
I was shocked to find a huge pool of water surrounding the spare Tyre (it was in the Tyre well). And may be I checked it after about a month. The water level was up to more than half the Tyre width.
Had faced this issue in Manza, turned out to be bad gourmet from tail-light which TASC failed to rectify in 5 yrs, took me just half day to find and fix the same.

Friends,

I am having strange problem with my Tigor's music system. After 6.00 PM Bluetooth music streaming is not working, its cracks and breaks continuously. I have tried three different phones Moto G5s Plus, Redmi Note 4 and Oneplus 6 and all are having same problem. What is surprising thing , its works fine in day time but start having problem only after 6.00pm.

Already told the issue in first service, they updated the software also but still continues to behave same. Any suggestion to fix this, check the video.

https://youtu.be/WGP53jlN3iw

Update - issue is resolved after firmware update bye harman engineer.

4. Burning smell issue. Whenever the car crossed 80kmp/h, there was a weird burning small in the cabin. It would come every time the car crossed 80 km/h. I visited the service centre at least 5-7 times for this, but they couldn’t find a solution till recently.

Solution: The Service center guys have used some kind of a sealant to seal some loose points in the car. I’m not sure what the service advisor meant by this, they didn’t tell me the exact solution. But for now, there is no burning smell.
Hi Parth,

About the burning smell issue, can you check with the SC and share the details on exactly which points were taken care of using sealant? Have you faced the same issue later on? Some of the Tiger owners on the Tiger owners WhatsApp group are still facing this issue and this info could be very useful to them.

Top Bottom