Tata Tigor Review & Pictures: Tata's Tiger

Thread Starter #46
[/CENTER]
Someone at Tata told me it's pronounced "Tee-guar", like Jaguar.
Could you confirm? Without smirking?
Hmm..[thinking]
The person must be drunk I suppose, or maybe high!!

Hello Friends, I had purchased a TATA Tigor Xm in Copper dazzle color on 21st March. We are getting 18.6 kmpl average from our Togor on Delhi to Ludhiana to Anandpur to Delhi, tankful method. But DISPLAY shows millage of 22.5 kmpl at the end of trip. Overall i am satisfied with my car.
I have noticed that Tiago and Tigor, both of them are very efficient but loses a good number if you try to put them against the bigger cars doing 3 digit speeds on highways/expressways.

Sir, I would rather mention as more affordable instead of cheap. just a suggestion, no offenses intended.:stupid:
Instead the DZire is a cheap car being sold at an expensive price. One relative recently bought a top line ZDi and I have traveled in that car. It is spacious and delivers a decent FE - nothing else, absolutely nothing.

I have noticed that Tiago and Tigor, both of them are very efficient but loses a good number if you try to put them against the bigger cars doing 3 digit speeds on highways/expressways.
But same is applicable for Xcent , Dzire and Amaze Petrol versions, specially the first one.

Does anyone own a Tigor AMT i.e XTA or XZA in TAI or any friends/relatives ? I want to know reviews on same , specially on the mileage part in City and Highway

Does anyone own a Tigor AMT i.e XTA or XZA in TAI or any friends/relatives ? I want to know reviews on same , specially on the mileage part in City and Highway
My friend brought Tigor XZA a month back, not in touch with him, but will take feedback and let you know.

My friend brought Tigor XZA a month back, not in touch with him, but will take feedback and let you know.
Hi Nilesh,

If possible, can you please share the feedback for Tigor XZA with me too? I'm also interested in XZA.

Regards,
Bhushan

Amazing review, thanks so much. Your review helped me to finalize Tigore. I was asked if I want to go for Dec 2017 model as they one available and I will get 30k discount for the same.

I am somewhat confused and wanted to confirm if its fine to go car which has been lying idle in warehouse for 6 month and 30k discount is fine or should ask for more.

Any guidance, thanks in advance.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Amazing review, thanks so much. Your review helped me to finalize Tigore. I was asked if I want to go for Dec 2017 model as they one available and I will get 30k discount for the same.

I am somewhat confused and wanted to confirm if its fine to go car which has been lying idle in warehouse for 6 month and 30k discount is fine or should ask for more.

Any guidance
30K is very less for a car lying unused for 7.5 months. Moreover its a 2017 model so ask them for a discount of 60-65K on it. If they agree fine otherwise book a new car from another dealer of TML. Do a detailed PDI prior to closing the deal on this particular car buddy.

Regards

Akash

Any guidance, thanks in advance.
Not at all. Its a 2017 model , if you at all want to buy do thorough PDI. I bought 2018 May model last month with more discounts and freebies . See my thread.

Top Bottom