Tata Tigor Review & Pictures: Tata's Tiger

Any news of the Tigor/Tiago Diesel AMTs? Been waiting for so long, I am not happy with the Dzire's build quality. Wanted a cheap city runabout.

Tata Tigor Gold AMC vs PROMISE TO PROTECT PLAN

Guys I have newly brought Tata Tigor and confused between P2P and Gold AMC, please suggest which one to opt for,my yearly usage will be between 5 to 8 k kms.

nice color Akash..

I got my Tigor Diesel 3 days ago and drove about 400kms.
checked FE from tankfull to tankfull method and got 17.5 [confused]
40% a/c and 80% Highway driving with speed not crossing 70kmph.
any inputs whether the FE would increase after 1000kms as 17.5kms/lt is way too less for 80% highway and rpm not crossing 2k mark.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
checked FE from tankfull to tankfull method and got 17.5
any inputs whether the FE would increase after 1000kms as 17.5kms/lt is way too less for 80% highway and rpm not crossing 2k mark.
Congrats Abdul. The engine is in run-in period so the FE will gradually increase. In my case, the FE was 11.8 Km/L then it began to increase in due course and touched 15.5 Km/L in CITY drive mode (all the driving of the car has been in City traffic) and as of now, the FE with AC is around 14-14.3 Km/L. Which color & variant did you opt for buddy?

Regards

Akash

nice color Akash..

checked FE from tankfull to tankfull method and got 17.5 [confused]
Congratulations on your new car[clap]

Regarding FE as Akash Mentioned it will take its due course as the car is in run-in period, so don't worry and enjoy this beauty.

We are getting 20 + average from our Togor on highways, tankful method[:)]

You got 1 too? When & Which one bro[lol]?? That's a cool FE there.

Regards

Akash
Actually, my cousin uses this beauty which was purchased by me, owned by our family construction business however due to a touring job he is using it.

It's a diesel heart XT, white Tigor
KM's on ODO: 10785 approx
Most of the running is on highways and unpaved roads
Issues faced: incompetent ASS in our area, though the car is going strong every mile.
It's a delight to watch people and inquire about the car whenever I get to drive it [:)]

Hello Friends, I had purchased a TATA Tigor Xm in Copper dazzle color on 21st March. We are getting 18.6 kmpl average from our Togor on Delhi to Ludhiana to Anandpur to Delhi, tankful method. But DISPLAY shows millage of 22.5 kmpl at the end of trip. Overall i am satisfied with my car.

Already had TATA Zest XE Diesel and It's close to 1.30+ lakh kms in little less than 2 years.

Congrats Abdul. The engine is in run-in period so the FE will gradually increase. In my case, the FE was 11.8 Km/L then it began to increase in due course and touched 15.5 Km/L in CITY drive mode (all the driving of the car has been in City traffic) and as of now, the FE with AC is around 14-14.3 Km/L. Which color & variant did you opt for buddy?

Regards

Akash
Thank you Akash. I bought Expresso brown Tigor XZO Revatorq.
Have driven another 200+ kms and will try doing tankfull again in couple of days to see how the FE is.
Does your car run on Revatron or Revatorq?

Congratulations on your new car[clap]

Regarding FE as Akash Mentioned it will take its due course as the car is in run-in period, so don't worry and enjoy this beauty.

We are getting 20 + average from our Togor on highways, tankful method[:)]
Thank you Kasscon. Congrats on your new car [clap]
20+ average is good. Is that a diesel or petrol?

Hello Friends, I had purchased a TATA Tigor Xm in Copper dazzle color on 21st March. We are getting 18.6 kmpl average from our Togor on Delhi to Ludhiana to Anandpur to Delhi, tankful method. But DISPLAY shows millage of 22.5 kmpl at the end of trip. Overall i am satisfied with my car.

Already had TATA Zest XE Diesel and It's close to 1.30+ lakh kms in little less than 2 years.
Congratulations on your new car Zester.[clap]

Top Bottom