Tata Tigor Accessories & Modifications Suggestions

Thread Starter #76

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

Bought Seat Covers and Window Visors for Tigor from Dealer. The accessories guy quoted 8500 for seat covers and 2800 for Visors i.e total of 11.300 but I simply paid 8000/- total i.e 6K for seat covers and 2K for Visors. Will get them fixed tomorrow afternoon and share the pics.

20210606_145739.jpg

Regards
Akash

Thread Starter #77

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends,

Got the Seat covers, corner protectors and Sun visors fixed today. Also got the side door moldings for the Tigor. Cost 2500/- As TML has now deleted the boot cladding so purchased that too. It costs Rs. 776+112 (for rivet). The Rivets weren't available so will get it done by weekend likely. Total Expense today for 2 items in Tigor was Rs. 3388/- Tomorrow Gear Lock will also be fixed in Tigor.

Pics of the Seat Covers
Tigor 1.jpg
Tigor2.jpg

Regards
Akash

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Have a question which I already asked some 18 months back-

Hello Tigor owners those who all having an older version of Tigor (say 2017/18 models) - just to ask if any one of you guys installed the Auto folding ORVM's in your car?

I have been thinking of changing my manual ORVM to auto-folding since long, but the prices were very high at that time and spare ORVMs were not available with Tata dealers in my place.

I have booked the next service which is scheduled for 20th Feb and I will check with them about this auto-folding ORVM and its price etc.

Your suggestions/comments are welcome.

I have been thinking of changing my manual ORVM to auto-folding since long, but the prices were very high at that time and spare ORVMs were not available with Tata dealers in my place.
If you are not able to get the ORVM, I'll say look at the spares dealers who deal with accident vehicles as they would have ORVM units as a 'whole' with them.

You can get it from them and try swapping it. It'll be a coupler-to-coupler fitment mostly.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
If you are not able to get the ORVM, I'll say look at the spares dealers who deal with accident vehicles as they would have ORVM units as a 'whole' with them.

You can get it from them and try swapping it. It'll be a coupler-to-coupler fitment mostly.
Thanks. Anyway, I am taking the car to the Tata service centre tomorrow for the next service and will discuss this matter also with them. Let me see what they have to say.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
I gave the car for service at the dealer's service centre. Checked with them regarding the auto-folding ORVM, but the SA said that they are not doing such works. Now I have to check with after market accessory shops.! Shall keep you updated.

I gave the car for service at the dealer's service centre. Checked with them regarding the auto-folding ORVM, but the SA said that they are not doing such works. Now I have to check with after market accessory shops! Shall keep you updated.
Ya sir, generally ASC or OEM will never do such modifications since I have tried to enquire and source parts quite a lot of times from Hyundai for my Creta.

With no positive response from their side, I sourced the parts directly from MOBIS distributor and did all my modifications and services on my own.

Top Bottom