Tata Tiago: Technical Issues & Solutions

ECU version can only be verified by seeing it at the time of actual update, when SA connects their laptop and does the scan/update using some software. I'm not aware of any other way (May be by using obd scanning tool? But I'm not sure if ECU version is displayed there. I've never used it myself)
Yes.. Seems I have to again visit them for correcting the ICE version. On request, they are supposed to show me the ECU version, right ?

hi mates ,,i purchased tata tiago XZ plus in may ,,after completing 2000 kms some kind of rattling sound is coming from dashboard,,dashboard vibrates whenever i drive my car over bad roads,,,is this a common issue or only i am facing it and some kind of sound from A&B pillars also come whenever i push the car hard ,,please reply as this my first self owned car

Posting after a long time, my Tiago XZP has completed 2.5 years as of now. Good news is that Tiago is running fine and bad news is that the Dealership/Service Center at my place has shut the business. Now next service center is 100+ kms far. [cry]

Anyway, while washing my Tiago 2 days back the clip which holds bar to hold bonnet was broken. I rushed to soon to be closed Tata workshop (closing 31st Aug most likely) and bought a new clip, costed Rs.15. I am glad that Tata has improved this part and has more rigid design now. The earlier one was so flimsy and prone to break easily. Removed broken clip and installed a new one myself.
Bonnet clip.jpg

Here is the picture of my Tiago after wash 2 days back. Hold your horses before you say this is untouched car, the right side of front bumper has some scratches. [:)]
Tiago.jpg

Anyway, while washing my Tiago 2 days back the clip which holds bar to hold bonnet was broken. I rushed to soon to be closed Tata workshop (closing 31st Aug most likely) and bought a new clip, costed Rs.15. I am glad that Tata has improved this part and has more rigid design now. The earlier one was so flimsy and prone to break easily. Removed broken clip and installed a new one myself.
Yep, the earlier clip was quite flimsy in quality even in Tigor. Many owners faced such issues with that one including me. Mine got broken in the first week itself. Thankfully no issue after that, till date. Glad to know the improvement in this part from TM. I still hesitate to touch that holder clip. [;)]

Hi all, my tata tiago xza 217 with about 11000 kms on the meter is not starting. Car has been without use for about 3 months just stationery in the outdoor garage. When turning the igniton switch there is no sound and nothing happening. got the battery charged and reinstalled but still no success. Any suggestions about resolving the problem will be welcome.

Thread Starter #249
A quick DIY video on replacing remote key battery of Tiago. 5 consecutive blinks after every press is the cue for replacement (see in video). Battery spec is CR2032 which I ordered online.

Can anyone provide senior management contract details of Tata Motors, i have been dealing with local reps for issues with my Tigor and they have been of no help.

Can anyone provide senior management contract details of Tata Motors, i have been dealing with local reps for issues with my Tigor and they have been of no help.
Try these 3 things to register complaints to Tata motors.
1. Download TMSC app on your mobile and register your complaint. (They are quite active and serious here)
2. Do the same on Tata motors FB page, effective.
3. Call Tigor toll free number and register complaint.
Besides the above, get the Hyderabad TML number from local contact/TASS service center lounge, they now have a dedicated CRM for any problems.
Hope this helps.

Top Bottom