Tata Tiago Review & Pictures: Tata's Tiara

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Tiago & Tigor now get Apple CarPlay smartphone connectivity system

Tata Motors has added the Apple CarPlay smartphone connectivity app to both the Tiago and Tigor. With this, the Tata Tiago hatchback and Tigor compact sedan’s top end variants will now get both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone connectivity apps on their touchscreen infotainment systems. This will make pairing Android phones and iPhones to both cars’ infotainment units seamless.

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
tata-tiago-accident-640x360.jpg

A mail from Prashant Nikam and Rahul Patil that has been addressed to Tata Motors has suddenly caught the attention of many internet users. In this mail, the duo has thanked Tata Motors for building a ‘robust’ car that offers ‘excellent safety features.’ Actually, the two are highly grateful that their Tata Tiago, which suffered collateral damage after meeting with an accident and rolling three times on 13th April, kept the occupants safe.

Read:

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Got the car's yearly service today. Car completed 2 years and 18k kms.
IMG-20190515-WA0047~2.jpg
IMG-20190515-WA0046~2.jpg

The advisor didn't ask me to change the brake pads , discs or the wipers. I got frustrated since I was under the impression that replacement of parts can be done only once in the p2p scheme. Prabhaghar removed my confusion plus I called a different service centre and confirmed the same.

I guess it's a really good scheme that customer is not charged for any wear and tear items but i also feel it as an unnecessary expense for the company since brake pads and discs change too early is not at all needed.

But still happy that they changed it without asking.

Got the car's yearly service today. Car completed 2 years and 18k kms.
View attachment 260054 View attachment 260055

The advisor didn't ask me to change the brake pads , discs or the wipers. I got frustrated since I was under the impression that replacement of parts can be done only once in the p2p scheme. Prabhaghar removed my confusion plus I called a different service centre and confirmed the same.

I guess it's a really good scheme that customer is not charged for any wear and tear items but i also feel it as an unnecessary expense for the company since brake pads and discs change too early is not at all needed.

But still happy that they changed it without asking.
For me they didn't change even after asking (I asked them to clean brakes etc if required else change them if not effective). They cleaned brakes and topped brake fluid and chanrged me 5xx Rs.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Tiago, Tiago NRG facelift to launch by mid-June 2019

?n=http%3a%2f%2fcdni.autocarindia.com%2fExtraImages%2f20190523105336_Tata-Tiago-facelift-spied-s.jpg

The Tata Tiago has been on sale in India since 2016, albeit with minor changes coming over the years in the form of more features, a cross-hatch version called the Tiago NRG and a performance-focused Tiago JTP. A comprehensive update for the popular hatchback – which has been in the works for a while now with spy shots having surfaced online – and the Tiago NRG is expected to finally launch in mid-June.

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Tiago XT variant discontinued – New features added to XZ, NRG

Tata Motors has discontinued the XT and XTA (AMT) variants which are replaced by two new manual trims – XZ (revised feature list) and XZO – and three new AMT trims – XZA, XZA+ and NRG A. The prices of the existing variants remain largely unchanged. The prices of new variants will be updated on the official website in the coming days. The Tiago now comes with standard safety equipment as mandated by the government. The list includes dual front airbags, ABS with Electronic Brake force Distribution, Corner Stability Control, reverse parking sensors, passenger seat belt reminder and speed alert system.

2019-tata-tiago-variant-features-list-1.jpg

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
2019 Tata Tiago NRG AMT launch price Rs 6.15 L for 1.2L petrol engine

tata-tiago-nrg-dealer-sales-tvc-price-4.jpg

Last week, we reported that Tata Motors is set to overhaul the variant lineup of the Tiago hatchback. The changes appear to the company’s reaction to customer feedback. The new variant lineup has three new petrol AMT variants including the Tiago NRG A which is priced at Rs 6.15 lakhs. For a premium of Rs 45,000, the new NRG variant adds the automated manual transmission as well a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system from Harman with Android Auto and Apply CarPlay. The rest of the equipment list is similar to the manual variant.

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
2019 Tata Tiago price, variants explained

Tata motors recently gave the Tiago a refresh which made safety features like dual airbags, parking sensors, speed alert and seatbelt warning systems standard across the range. In addition to this, the latest update to the hatchback brings with it a number of other changes including revised prices and a rejigged variant line-up. The biggest talking point is the launch of the XZA+ variant at Rs 6.15 lakh*, which introduces the AMT auto transmission on the top-spec petrol trim.

The table below shows the variant-wise price breakup.

Tata Tiago prices (ex-showroom, Delhi)

download (9).png

More Details:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Tiago’s witty Tinder ad showcases the car’s improved safety levels [Video]

Recently, Tata Motors added driver and passenger airbags, and ABS as standard safety features across all variants of the Tiago, making the car the most safety-loaded option in its segment. The Tiago also gets reverse parking sensors (with camera in higher variants), seat belt reminder, speed alerts and ISOFIX child seat mounting points as key safety features. Meanwhile, check out the latest TVC.

Read:

It's time for insurance renewal for my Tiago - 2nd year. NCB will not be there as I have to claim the B2B add on for a paint work. What all needs to be considered while renewing the insurance. I already did a PolicyBazaar query. United India quoted less than 10K but not sure about the cashless facility with TASCs. Whether Tata AIG has cashless tie up with all Tata Service Centers ?

Tata have silently introduced the Digital instrument cluster in all Variants of the Tiago and Tigor!
My English review of the New updated XM and XZ Tiago!

Top Bottom