Tata Tiago NRG 2021

Thread Starter #18

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

Presenting Lazy Reporter Saab's eNeRGetic Tiago 2021 in Cloudy Gray. I love this one as it is a apt small city car. Drives well in 60-65km/h and Good GC as well.[:D] Tension free to drive this one because compared to it's siblings like the uber sleepy sibling Harrier and the old but young at heart Nexon, this one's bum is on fire...always eager to run. However, a Punchy 1.2 Turbo is in my mind.
IMG_7626.JPG
IMG_7627.JPG
IMG_7631.JPG
IMG_7630.JPG
IMG_7629.JPG
IMG_7628.JPG

Regards
Reporter Saab

Thread Starter #19

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Tiago has gone for the Interior revamp at my uncle's. Have got front and rear skid plates painted in Black, New Interior upholstery color scheme, Detailing to remove orange peel, UV protection on glasses, New Rubber mats and leather wrap for the steering and gear knob. Will get it on this weekend.

Why did you paint the skid plates in black?
The silver ones give it a macho look. The black will make it look bland. Maybe a look will change opinions.

Where is the orange peel you want to remove?

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Tiago and NRG to get new XT trim with multiple feature

tata-tiago-cng-fb.jpg

Tata Motors is all set to offer more features on the Tiago and NRG model. Specifically targeting the XT trim, Tata Motors is expected to add the following features to the Tiago and NRG models,
  1. Height-adjustable driver seat
  2. 14-inch hyper style wheels
  3. Rear parcel shelf
  4. Vanity mirror
  5. Blacked-out B-pillar
tiago-interior.jpg

Most of the features added are quite functional, and something that the prospective While the Tiago will get these feature additions to the XT trim, the NRG will get them as a new XT variant addition.
////

Top Bottom