Tata Tiago NRG 2021

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends,

Tata Motors is launching the Facelift of the Tiago NRG tomorrow. It was first introduced in 2018. The 2021 Tiago NRG is based on the latest gen Tata Tiago Hatchback which has been immensely successful for them. Here's a teaser from TML's Twitter.

E7jGuSwUcAMeR-u.jpg

Regards
Akash

Our expectation from Tata is always sky high. Though I will never be a potential buyer of Tiago atleast for the near future still hoped that they provided a small sunroof in this special edition car. Just to raise the oomph factor few notches higher. But yeah will not complain on this as this is much more than sticker editions like other OEMs.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
2021 Tata Tiago NRG Facelift Launched In India

Tata Motors has introduced the new Tiago NRG facelift in the country in an updated avatar. Prices for the Tiago NRG starts from ₹ 6.57 lakh for the manual version, while the AMT version is priced at ₹ 7.09 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The new Tata Tiago NRG is based on the Tiago facelift that arrived in early 2020. The crossover model gets all the goodies from the hatchback, but also gets cosmetic improvements for a more rugged appeal. The new Tiago NRG is available only with a petrol engine and takes on the Maruti Suzuki Celerio X and the Renault Kwid models.

Tiago-NRG-Interior-Long-shot.jpg

Read

350Z

Core Team
Tata Tiago NRG is now on sale for Rs.6,57,400 (Ex.showroom, Delhi). It’ll be available in four color options: Foresta Green, Fire Red, Snow White and Cloudy Grey.

Tiago NRG - Exterior - Front.jpg

Tiago NRG - Exterior - Top shot.jpg

Tata-Tiago-NRG-Features.jpg

Press Release:
Holding true to its ‘New Forever’ brand promise, Tata Motors today launched the all-new Tiago NRG. Adding yet another exciting product to its wide range of portfolio, this vehicle has been carefully crafted for those who live differently. Positioned as the 'Urban Toughroader’, the Tiago NRG is not only enhanced aesthetically with an SUV inspired design giving it a muscular look but is also tuned further with a higher ground clearance to give a tough road performance for the go getters. With 4 star safety rating by GNCAP, this vehicle will be launched in 4 attractive colours – Foresta Green, Fire Red, Snow White, Cloudy Grey, and will be available in showrooms from today at a starting price of INR.6,57,400, ex-showroom Delhi.

Commenting on NRG’s distinctive design and capabilities, Mr. Rajan Amba, Vice-President, Sales, Marketing & Customer Care, PVBU, Tata Motors said, “We are excited to bring to you this awesome version of our much-loved hatchback, the Tata Tiago. Truly energetic just like its name, the NRG fits well with the growing trend of bringing to market more SUV like vehicles. It is not only strong on the exterior but is feature-loaded & stylish in the interior, and is an absolute pleasure to drive with enhanced abilities to take over rough terrains. Crowning the Tiago range, the NRG will continue to help us increase our brand presence. We are confident that our customers will appreciate the new Tiago NRG as much as its predecessor.”
Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

With great pride and happiness, I would like to share with all of you a special occasion today. It gives me immense pleasure to share with you all that with the blessings of almighty I had the opportunity of launching the 2021 Tata Tiago NRG for TATA Motors Noida Dealer today. Accompanying me for the special moment was my dad and over there was helped by GM Sir Mr. Singh. It for me personally is a lifetime memory to get more closer to TML by a notch and for my TAI, it definitely is a moment of honor. Sharing pics of the launch @ dealer.

20210805_110328.jpg
20210805_111317.jpg
IMG-20210805-WA0029.jpg
IMG-20210805-WA0023.jpg
IMG-20210805-WA0026.jpg
IMG-20210805-WA0028.jpg
20210805_122757.jpg
20210805_122836.jpg
20210805_122845.jpg
20210805_122904.jpg

Video will be shared soon :)

Regards
Akash

Tiago is a wonderful product. Hope this time it gets Alloy wheels, rather than "Duralloy wheels". My neighbour was happily saying to me, he got alloy wheels. I was also happy for him.[:)] When I had gone to check his new ride, I noticed that...the wheel cup design, so flawless. In a single glance, you won't tell a difference, you need to touch and feel and say.[roll]

Tiago is a wonderful product. Hope this time it gets Alloy wheels, rather than "Duralloy wheels". My neighbour was happily saying to me, he got alloy wheels. I was also happy for him.[:)] When I had gone to check his new ride, I noticed that...the wheel cup design, so flawless. In a single glance, you won't tell a difference, you need to touch and feel and say.[roll]
I confirmed this...it is given wheel cups this time also, named Duralloy....[frustration]

Thread Starter #14

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

The car got delivered at 4.30pm. Liked it overall as a package specially the enhanced GC compared to regular Tiago. However, during the PDI at dealer, the front right ORVM wasn't working so that was rectified and cause was a loose coupler. The planned delivery was around 12pm but due to the PDI issue it got extended. Btw, the dealer's GM provided me a courtesy car to be dropped home due to delay and on my request kept the 2nd gen Diesel Nexon for about 2 hours so that I can go back at showroom for delivery. Apart from that, I was told by the GM sir, in case the issue of ORVM doesn't get rectified, the unit allocated to me will be changed and I'll get another one which also was made ready for me incase my allotted car's issue isn't solved[cheers] I really appreciate the concern for providing a positive customer experience for the new car delivery. Now, having said this, I am looking towards a Punchy Turbo Petrol mill as the NRG is a non-turbo.

Regards
Akash

Top Bottom