Tata Tiago (2019): First Time Car Owner's Experience

Thread Starter #121
Jan 2022
Odo - 14570 Kms

The car is due for its Annual Service, which it will be going next week. Other than that nothing much happening with the car.

Last edited:
Yes they last a long time, but there will be a dip in performance and mileage. 30k is reasonable, maybe extend upto 40k. Not more than that for our country.
Hi Vijesh , for a month now I have been trying to find NGK iridium spark plug part# LKR7BIX-P with no luck

1. Boodmo shows it’s available but keep on postponing delivery date mentioning part not available
2. No where online or local store in Bengaluru I am able to find the part
Wanted to check from where did you buy the spark plug and if possible provide related information so that I too can avail it

thank you
KARTHIK
Bangalore

Oo.. okay. Will try to get it. Thanks!
Do you have any more modification suggestions? My car is stock, but for the Tyres and Headlights.
Feel free to check my introduction thread of the car. Need some comments and suggestions. Cheers

Thread Starter #129
The scope for modification is limited for tiago. The performance mods would be cobra lowering springs, bmc air filter, ngk iridium spark plug, stage 2 remap with exhaust.

Will try to find out about which are available here in my location. Would love the remap but it's definitely not available here.
The spark plugs, cobra springs and filter upgrade are definitely on my list

Also Would love to hear the exhaust sound of your car

Thread Starter #134
May 2022
Odo - 18900 Kms

Got the wheel alignment done as the car would be running a little extra in May. Fuel Lid wouldn't open on one day. Somehow got it to open. The fuel lid was very loose [think]. Tightened the nuts holding the fuel cover. Now it is opening fine. Need to keep watch on it.

Have the same problem with fuel lid opener, works fine after fiddling with the fuel tank cap.

Also i would love to see the fitting of your bmc air filter, the piping of the filter and how it is fitted, as i am planning to fit an air filter this month.
Thanks

Top Bottom