Tata Safari Storme Review & Pictures

Storme needs a facelift if it is coming with the 400 Varicor unit and 6 speed GB. But that will not do any wonders to the sales numbers. If Hexa is coming in April, that is next FY. So this FY we are not seeing the assured two new products. No solid info on Kite launch yet.

Going ahead with purchase as Storme with engine update is still about 6 months away. It will also get new 6 speed gear box which needs to get tested in real life conditions. Per my source there are some issues with it and Storme team is trying to sort those out.

Upgraded my version to VX as I needed Airbags. Sales guy told me that my vehicle was manufactured on 1st of Sep 2015. I guess this should be fine. Any suggestions from seniors would be a real help.

Thanks again,
KS

Going ahead with purchase as Storme with engine update is still about 6 months away. It will also get new 6 speed gear box which needs to get tested in real life conditions. Per my source there are some issues with it and Storme team is trying to sort those out.

Upgraded my version to VX as I needed Airbags. Sales guy told me that my vehicle was manufactured on 1st of Sep 2015. I guess this should be fine. Any suggestions from seniors would be a real help.

Thanks again,
KS
Nice decision:)

Which color? And what are the discounts you getting? Negotiate hard ., as much as you can.

Done with PDI today.. Vehicle seems fine. It was in stockyard of dealer in the middle of other cars so can't tested it on road. The only thing I was concerned with that it showed 168 on ODO [confused] and I refused to take the vehicle. However I met one of the other storme owner in back at showroom who was there for getting service done for his storme and he said when he took the delivery it was 190 on ODOso there is nothing wrong with it. I had my doubts as I saw other vehicle parked there was showing only 55 on ODO. After much discussion I gave go ahead for it. They can't even take the car out of stockyard until LBT is cleared so it should not be a TD car. They said TATA guys must run it inside the plant itself and they have no other explanation for that. Seniors can throw more light on it. Otherwise vehicle seems good.

Regards,
KS

Hey Rohit,

Haven't taken any pics as of yet. It was a pre registration PDI and I was thinking to take pics before delivery.

Thanks,
KS

Fellas,

Christened my beast as "Bumblebee". My son is a fan of Transformer series of Movies and hence the name [:)]. Finally wait is over and I will be taking delivery for my "Bee(st)" tomorrow.

RTO tax receipt is available but no registration number yet which means I have to wait to take "Bee" on the road. RTO is off for few days and it seems I will only get registration number on Monday 16th.

Every one have a prosperous and happy Diwali.

Thanks,
KS

Fellas,

Christened my beast as "Bumblebee". My son is a fan of Transformer series of Movies and hence the name [:)]. Finally wait is over and I will be taking delivery for my "Bee(st)" tomorrow.

RTO tax receipt is available but no registration number yet which means I have to wait to take "Bee" on the road. RTO is off for few days and it seems I will only get registration number on Monday 16th.

Every one have a prosperous and happy Diwali.

Thanks,
KS
Post the pics of your new beest aka bumblebee.

Hi all,

I have a question to those guys who have driven Storme & Scorpios ( new & old ) to some extent, Please compare the suspensions, i.e. which one is more firmer.

Thanks in advance,

Regards ......

Top Bottom