Tata Safari Storme or Honda City CNG!!

Thread Starter #1
Hi all, I know that my question is really very Confusing, as i am considering two cars with different class. One a SUV and other a Sedan. I wanted to have a economical vehicle, as my daily commute to office and return is around 65 kms.
Need to buy a vehicle that will last for atleast 7- 8 years.

Safari Storme : Launched today, with the price of 9.95 lac ex showroom for Lx version. And if i vl go with EX version it vl cost 10.77 lacs ex showroom.
Now interiors are very basic, No extra bells & whistles with regards to features. But space, space & space, this what comes to my mind seeing safari. Taking it anywhere on any type of terrain is what attracts me towards it and not to forget those MACHO looks.

CIty CNG : Not Launched till now. BUt yesterday had a word with Dealer and he is sayng the car is already here. They have not displayed it in the Showroom, as its not launched yet.
Launch date is around last week of October. But going for a Cng will lead to lack of Boot Space.
Whereas, Honda A** is very good. Features better than Safari. And might be more economical.

So please suggest me where to go for?? TATA Showroom or HONDA Showroom.

Re: Safari Storme or City CNG!!!!

I wanted to have a economical vehicle, as my daily commute to office and return is around 65 kms.Need to buy a vehicle that will last for atleast 7- 8 years.
City CNG without a second thought, this will save a hugh amount of money for you.
But going for a Cng will lead to lack of Boot Space.
You will loose half of boot only.

Re: Safari Storme or City CNG!!!!

Storme is a dream SUV for many people but as per your requirements i think city CNG will suite you. Reasons:
1. Easy to drive in city conditions.
2. Economical.

350Z

Core Team
Both the cars excel in their own aspects. Please list the requirements first which would help us to suggest a better option. Refer to this link for more.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom