Tata Safari Storme Breaks Cover (Launch Coverage: Pg.301+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

350Z

Core Team
Re: Scoop! New Tata Safari Coming. But when?

Thanks for the information, Mukesh. Looking forward to know more. Will be nice if we can get a special sneak peek too. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thanks for the update Mukesh , but i think 2.2Dicor Safari has the same alloys of Aria except that its 16" , now with your update i guess new Safari too will have 17".

I strongly have a feeling new Safari will inherit many features of Aria like projectors , MID , Bluetooth etc

AMG

Suspended

Do you have any plans of having a website?

I saw the new Safari (or Merlin) today zooming fast in the opposite direction on the Mumbai-Bangalore bypass highway covered with black clothes.
It will be interesting to see which one comes first, the 4x2 Aria or the new Safari.

350Z

Core Team

Do you have any plans of having a website?
What?

I saw the new Safari (or Merlin) today zooming fast in the opposite direction on the Mumbai-Bangalore bypass highway covered with black clothes. It will be interesting to see which one comes first, the 4x2 Aria or the new Safari.
That’s pleasant news. It’ll be nice if you could elaborate about the quick initial impression of the car (even though it was disguised). Some pictures too will add to the charm of this thread.

Drive Safe,
350Z

That’s pleasant news. It’ll be nice if you could elaborate about the quick initial impression of the car (even though it was disguised). Some pictures too will add to the charm of this thread.

Drive Safe,
350Z
It went off fast in the opposite direction to which I was travelling. And I was in my office vehicle so could not manage pictures. [sad] But it looked exactly like the latest spy photos circulating on some other forums.
Overall shape is same as the current Safari except the spare wheel on rear door. I'll try to capture few pics if spotted again.

AMG

Suspended

I meant usually companies start teaser websites way before launch.

Look at renault, fo instance.

I think its been too long now since we are hearing about the new safari. Whats happening inside TATA? Why is it taking this much time for a facelift? Being a Safari fan am eagerly waiting for its launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom