Tata Safari Storme Breaks Cover (Launch Coverage: Pg.301+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMG

Suspended
Re: Scoop! New Tata Safari Coming By January 2011

I am eagerly waiting for this launch.

It may just turn into linea Vs Safari for our next purchase.

Some rumour say launch is in January some February. Can't wait to see how new safari comes. Still missing rear wheel. I think they had to do to solve rear issue .
looking very much inspired from land rover..but hey i read launch is end 2011 can anybody confirm?? [confused]

O_O where did you heard that . all the rumour says Q1 2011 even one of the dealer whom i meet in dec told me launch will be in feb or jan2011

I think the new Safari is going to inherit many features from the Aria! Wish if they can produce something really good like the Aria!

350Z

Core Team

Look closely at the first picture above, New Safari is likely to come along with upmarket wooden finish interiors. Let’s just hope that Tata Motors maintains the quality levels equal to that of Aria if not anything above.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Tata new safari or merlin launch?

Guys, Been waiting for Tata New safari Whole month of Jan as I was told It will be due in Jan but heard no news from the dealers end.Can I be helped with the approx launch date! or is it worth waiting.The dealer told me yesterday it wont be until september,Too much!

That's cool. Tata safari car is very good as well hard looking car. Safari new version will also capture the market.

WTH September . launch was suppose to happen in jan-feb .
jan/feb was too early because i think they have recently started testing it. but yea september is bit late. hope tata can end our curosity by mid this year atleast!!

All i hope is that they better sort out those small niggles safari comes along with and give buyers a complete joyful experience.Also they need to give the car more upmarket interiors rather then its current ones which are continuing since its launch with plastics changing from greys to beige.Also i am skeptical about the looks of new safari after its fifth tyre going away from rear door to down bottom like scorpio's.

Could this be the TATA merlin? I doubt TATA might actually release a newer version of safari, as they have just reduced the price of the existing one. IMO, they might wait for a while before they release the newer version

now we are in Feb 2011
so change the title to Re: Scoop! New Tata Safari Coming after January 2011 [clap]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom