Tata Safari Storme Breaks Cover (Launch Coverage: Pg.301+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Umang Nothing has been confirmed from TATA as of now. And we can wait no further , our Safari has already clocked 96k kms and who knows what will happen next with that car.[frustration]

350Z

Core Team
This comes as a great news for all Tata Safari fans and admirers. After creating a benchmark in automotive market with Aria, Tata Motors is ready to launch all new Safari by January 2011. Below is an official's statement by Livemint. Apart from this, a couple of other UVs are also on cards.

“We will be bringing a premium SUV on the same platform”, an official from the technical team of Tata Motors said on condition of anonymity. “We will also be launching the new version of Safari in January next year.”

Drive Safe,
350Z

awesome *tears are coming from eyes from happiness* i was thinking of buying safari in December but i think i can wait .

thank you very much 350Z

“We will be bringing a premium SUV on the same platform”,

Now this is interesting!

New Safari am expecting only cosmetic upgrades! But i will be happy if the new one is rattle and squeak free like Aria!

but still will they put spare wheel underneath or back . it would be great it remain at back but seeing those spy pic >_> but still will be happy if they improve it .

“We will be bringing a premium SUV on the same platform”,

Now this is interesting!

New Safari am expecting only cosmetic upgrades! But i will be happy if the new one is rattle and squeak free like Aria!
i agree. he has said it is new variant. so hope it wont be safari with small cosmetic changes only.

I wonder how safari can look so bad!!

Artistic impression should be a dream & hope it will never come true :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom