Tata Safari Storme Breaks Cover (Launch Coverage: Pg.301+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a few cosmetic changes along with added features similar to Scorpio!! TATA has started providing quality interiors with a host of features from Manza , never seen before features in any TATA vehicle!! The Spare wheel must not be placed underneath , it will spoil the looks of the SUV!! I agree reversing is a chore with the spare wheel mounted up but you will get used to it , i got used to it!![:D] And till now for around 3 years after owning Safari i have not personally heard any rattling sound coming from the rear door because of this spare wheel!! I feel 120BHP is not enough for this beast , the car will surely lack power!! Maybe something wrong in the specs!!

This car is doing rounds in many places!

But we can't comment anything on interiors as its too early.

Even I expected the same from Xenon, but it was a turn down.

But TATA the expectations are getting higher & higher day by day! Hope you are hearing this!!

Safari is the only car in the affordable range that fits my imaginary proportions and this test car is no less. I'm eagerly waiting to look at the final product.

These new pics have just upped my expections for the suv.
It was reported earlier that launch is by q2. I dont see any signs of this product launching soon. Is there any estimated launch date? And any update on specs as well?

Those sweptback headlamps will be looking cool for Safari!

BTW why does the front and back wheel sport different Alloys??

350Z

Core Team
Yes, Both the alloy wheels are same and the design looks nice. The safari spied in video had alloys resembling to current model and the one pics has different, So can we expect these ones to come as standard on new safari?

Drive Safe,
350Z

The one in the video can be the standard steel rims also , because my Safari has the same steel rims which looks like alloy but its not!

no spare wheel at back it lost the touch of SUV . Still i heard that there was refresh model safari to be lunch this oct. any idea about that .

i want just two things from TATA, nothing more, nothing less, Back Spare Wheel at back door and not underneath, Xenon HID Headlamps of 6000k Temperature, and 18" tyres with some REAL alloys, and not just machined alloys.

I know my expectations are way way too high, but atleast they can afford HID headlamps under 12-14lacs man, c'mon !!!

350Z

Core Team
After launch of a modern product like Aria, who knows, your wish may also turn out to be true. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

latest autocar says new safari is coming next year..
@cooldhaya - buddy you should wait for this one instead of aria!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom