Tata Safari Storme Breaks Cover (Launch Coverage: Pg.301+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tata Safari Storme Breaks Cover (Launch Coverage: Pg.322+)

set -3

steering position and seat adjusted to my height 5'11 i had no problems at all driving the storme it was not touching my tights . and the steering mounted stalks which i and dharmesh used while driving to change the fm station and increase volume , easy to operate though it takes time since its a new mechanism .

Attachments

Very good pictures Raja.

Storme is looking huge but its short turning radius amazing.

Hmm, superb pics buddy, camera quality is good

Storm is really looking very huge beside that Audi !! and I like it than Audi

Now I can see three heros in the pics !!

Now one of our friend will come and tell me that I am completely "stormed"[lol]

Dhamesh awaiting for the report

@Raja
@dharmesh

Good work guys. You guys seem to be devoting quite a good time of yours to Storme. Looking forward to the story in detail [with more pictures][:)]

This thread with all these dedicated works certainly is the best resource one can have on Tata Safari Storme.

Last edited:

After looking carefully at the pictures posted by Raja,few things I want to say:

1.Much has been said about the interiors of Storme,but I actually like the interiors.They look simple yet vibrant and elegant.Quality of plastics on the dash and doors looks absolutely top notch.

2. The third row is only for kids,adults will have very bad time travelling there.

3. Space on the front two rows is huge and steering position is not too bad.I think just because few people have had problems, this problem is completely blown out of proportion.Yes steering could have been set a little higher but hey it ain't that bad either.[;)]

4. The road presence of Storme is just amazing.Poor Audi SUV was looking like a puny hatchback infront of Storme.[embarass]

Also Storme reminds you so much of its exotic cousin the Land Rovers especially from the front.

5. The rear design of Storme thanks to the black matte cladding and dual exhausts looks quite good.

All in all Storme simply rocks when it comes to exterior design,road presence,elegant and good quality interiors and of course humongous space.

My only grouse is why no cruise control,no touchscreem navigation,no auto climate control and no front facing 3rd row in Storme.Even the new Vista D90 according to Tata website has touchscreen navigaton and ACC.Check this site:http://www.vistad90spotlight.com/data.xml.[frustration]

Dealer called me officially for the Launch and key handover of Storme in Kerala state. Tomorrow at Bolgatty palace during Grand Kerala Shopping Festival Opening Ceremony by Kerala Chief Minister Sri Oommen Chandy. Damn Excited to get the key of first storme to be launched at Kerala region... [clap] [:D]
But delivery only after 5 days.. [anger]

Dealer called me officially for the Launch and key handover of Storme in Kerala state. Tomorrow at Bolgatty palace during Grand Kerala Shopping Festival Opening Ceremony by Kerala Chief Minister Sri Oommen Chandy. Damn Excited to get the key of first storme to be launched at Kerala region...
But delivery only after 5 days.. [anger]
wow congratsssssss[clap]

which colour will you be taking and please will you post some pics for us vichu ?

@manoj

some more pics of the storme and last pic is with my car beside it [lol] it looks like a cat infront of a elephant .

Attachments

@ The Xover

Interior looks very good whether it is fit and finish or quality of plastic used,from pictures.

The rear end with dual colour design is an eyesore for me.It looks like a desperate attempt to add something badly at the rear, especially after removing the wheel [as in the safari]

No comments on the third row[frustration]

@ Raja

thanks. That MH 03 doesn't suit you man. Go for the beast.[:)]

Last edited:

@ The Xover

Interior looks very good whether it is fit and finish or quality of plastic used,from pictures.

The rear end with dual colour design is an eyesore for me.It looks like a desperate attempt to add something badly at the rear, especially after removing the wheel [as in the safari]

The third row is for kids and enemies . [:D]

Manoj in real the rear looks nice made , and eventually it grows on you .but yes yiu can have your view many dont like it .

But the best part is the driving expreince and the ride quality , its just second to none , the car glides over pot holes , bad roads with super ease .

And surprisingly the car is extremely easy to drive , we took the car to small by lanes , and the torque delivery is amazing too .

Hope dharmesh will cover these aspects in his review , beside that the turning radius is delight .

@ The Xover

@ Raja

thanks. That MH 03 doesn't suit you man. Go for the beast.[:)]
Hahahaha ?

that car was a gift to my wife , before my weeding I gave her options santro , alto , wagon r she selected the spark so bought it .

What the heck,its now 8 O' Clock and still no signs of Dharmesh and his detailed review? [anger]

Where are you Dharmesh,this wait is painful buddy,please make haste.[cry]

@Vichu

Congrats buddy,getting the keys of your Storme from the hands of CM Kerala,lucky you.Hope these five days pass quickly so that you can lay your hands on this behemoth finally.[clap]

Last edited:

wow congratsssssss[clap]

which colour will you be taking and please will you post some pics for us vichu ?

@Raj @Xover thanks bro.

Pearl White. I had booked for Arctic White. But Arctic white is only for LX.
I had booked VX 4x4.

Will add pics after tomorrows function.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom