Tata Safari Storme Breaks Cover (Launch Coverage: Pg.301+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Scoop! New Tata Safari (aka Merlin) Launch On Sep 2011

if you are asking about that space below it then its like three din space correct if i am wrong

Interiors not very appealing but looking very spacious! The headlamp switch is European style now in Safari.

Safari is not appealing for me anymore! The chrome door handles are looking cheap! Front look is not as aggressive as it used to be.

From the pics it looks like very few changes in existing model, at least externally.

WHOA,finally a member of this wonderfol site.HELLO to other petrolheads out there.As far as TATA Merlin goes the front does not gel with the side profile,but it looks much butch now,OTHER SUVs beware.

^^
Thanks Mate,by the way we should expect good discount in current safari prices.But what is really intriguing to me is that whether MERLIN is based upon X2(read ARIA) platform or not?Because if it is then expect safari to be planted at over 150 kmph,with amazing improvement in ride and handling,but perhaps then it may also loose low ratio 4x4 gearbox.Fingers crossed.

THE XOVER

The side profile looks a lot similar to the current gen. Safari which is not desirable as the same model has been around since a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom