Tata Safari 3.0L Dicor: Ownership Report

Thread Starter #35
well mine don't want to get sold as even after 10calls it still with me .

this made me remember i recently went my friend to his friend house they too had safari .

now you will say so what's difference . main difference is his safari 2006 model has complete 450000KM[shock]

Thread Starter #37
well expense are paid by army and i think he has good luck that he never faced any major problem . still i heard tata engine has life of 200000KM but 4500000km that's overkill .

i believe tata engines can go over 8000000km if taken care well , unlike foriegn brands tata does not stop supplying spares or supports. it is home grown
and tata do take a share of pride in it. it is only from service centres they mess it up due to ignorance and attitude.

there are 15+ year old tata buses and trucks doing excellent on our roads which happens to be real backbone of tata giving them enough confidence.

Thread Starter #39
O_O really 80Lac never knew this any link if possible .

also i think have problem now at lower speed my car go very little bit left and right wasted whole day at ASS but couldn't find what is causing problem . dhaya you have any idea .

Okay , i faced the same problem. It must be due to the excessive steering wheel play.

In our case it was rectified by changing the suspension components , total cost 20k! After changing that our car is good now.

Thread Starter #43
20k great at 43k i did invested 20k on all oil change . father gona kill me . is there any -ve issue if i keep driving it ASS somehow made very less my steering to go left and right but still little bit noticeable .

Also what do you mean by "now"

By now i meant the steering play is correct after changing some suspension components.

I don know whether there are any issues apart from uncomfortable driving.

Top Bottom