Tata Safari 2.2 Dicor VX 4X4 : Black Bahamut

so sorry to hear master, mukesh's safari was stolen but recovered the next day, (he was lucky in that case) 2 TAI'ns safari got robbed within a month. [surprise] hope you too gets your safari back soon. [cry]

Ohh that's so sad buddy, i hope you get your Black beat back.

BTW: what's the latest development on this, anything from the cops?

Thread Starter #198
Ohh that's so sad buddy, i hope you get your Black beat back.

BTW: what's the latest development on this, anything from the cops?
nope no update only good news is that police will give certificate in 25Days compare to 90Days . This mean i will get almost all my money sooner from insurance .

This is first time i really liking insurance without it . I would have got heart attack its not easy to earn so much money

nope no update only good news is that police will give certificate in 25Days compare to 90Days . This mean i will get almost all my money sooner from insurance .

This is first time i really liking insurance without it . I would have got heart attack its not easy to earn so much money
I understand beside you being very fond of your safari it must have been painful . Good you are getting your insurance money atleast . But still I hope and pray you get your black giant again

Thread Starter #202
Update : we have received our Insurance claim finally . Really miss my Black Bahamut :( .

Due to huge loss happened thanks to dollar up and down price . we won't be buying anything for one year atleast .

Future Planning to buy safari storme vx 4x4 whenever i my budget allow me

Update : we have received our Insurance claim finally . Really miss my Black Bahamut :( .

Due to huge loss happened thanks to dollar up and down price . we won't be buying anything for one year atleast .

Future Planning to buy safari storme vx 4x4 whenever i my budget allow me
I can empathize with you. now that I own one, Its hard stay without driving it even for one day.

but better part is atleast you got your insurance claim.

And Now, waiting to read a Storme VX ownership review from your end.

Thread Starter #204
I can empathize with you. now that I own one, Its hard stay without driving it even for one day.

but better part is atleast you got your insurance claim.

And Now, waiting to read a Storme VX ownership review from your end.
atleast not for one year but whenever happen will definitely post it 4X4 will reborn again [evil]

Hello guys,
With due to respect I want to request you something. I hope you might clear my doubts.
Can you please sort the various variants of the Safari 2.2 VTT Dicor from top to base.
I am really confused among, VX, EX, GX, LX, EXi etc.
Thankyou in advance.

Hello guys,
With due to respect I want to request you something. I hope you might clear my doubts.
Can you please sort the various variants of the Safari 2.2 VTT Dicor from top to base.
I am really confused among, VX, EX, GX, LX, EXi etc.
Thankyou in advance.
VX,GX,EX,LX
EXI is the petrol version of EX.

Top Bottom