Tata Punch (HBX): New Micro SUV

over the top pricing and i see many cancellations. Myself shifted from accomplished now to adventure + rhytm (7.6 lacs delhi on road). I need the safest car possible in budget, hence will continue. No price for safety in my expected 15 yr long future ownership
I agree that there's no price for safety and I congratulate you on your choice. The Punch is undoubtedly the best looking of the lot in its segment and with the great NCAP rating it is a wise choice. But I feel that a 15 year ownership could be a bit optimistic![:)]

Nairrk

Honoured Member
See below YouTube uploaded by ''BroVinti Vlogs'' which shows the owner of the Tata Punch climbs on the roof panel to showcase the roof’s strength. At the end of the video, the owner claims that the build quality of the car is strong as the deformation occurred to his weight goes off in a quick time.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Motors unveils Kaziranga Edition of Punch for IPL 2022

Tata-Punch-Kaziranga-6.jpg

Tata Motors has unveiled the new Kaziranga Edition of the Punch. It is a one-off edition of the micro-SUV and will be auctioned off to the fans. The proceeds from the auction will go towards the conservation efforts at Kaziranga National Park.

The Kaziranga Edition is finished in a new paint scheme, called “Meteor Bronze”. This paint shade is not available to regular customers. The Kaziranga Edition is based on the top-end Creative variant of the Punch. There is a Rhino emblem on the exterior and Kaziranga scuff plates. Also, the Punch badging is finished in piano black now. It seems like there are no extra features or any notable differences to the exclusive version of Punch.

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Punch records 1,00,000 sales; becomes fastest SUV to reach the Milestone

small_Tata_Punch_100000_2022_08_11_T07_47_07_084_Z_2cf6917107.jpeg

Less than 10 months ago, Tata Motors launched its smallest SUV, the Tata Punch in India, and it received an overwhelming response beating all other Tata cars in sales milestones. Now, Tata Motors has announced that it has sold as many as 1 lakh units of the micro SUV, making it the fastest SUV to reach that mark in India.

ommenting on this milestone, Shailesh Chandra, Managing Director, Tata Motors Passenger Vehicles Ltd. and Tata Passenger Electric Mobility Ltd. said, “We are delighted to share that Punch has achieved the 1 Lakh sales mark within a short span of 10 months. It is one of the highest selling SUVs from our ‘New Forever’ portfolio. This achievement speaks highly of the strong response from customers and we are very thankful to them for their continued trust.”

Tata Punch received a 5-star safety rating from GNCAP, making it one of the safest cars in India.
///

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Motors rolls out 2,00,000th Punch in just 19 months

20230515040629_tata_punch_production.jpg

Tata Motors rolled out the 2,00,000th unit of the Punch sub-compact SUV from its Pune plant. The 2,00,000 units production milestone comes just 20 months after the carmaker launched the Punch in October 2021.

From launch through to March 2023, the Punch has clocked total wholesales of 1,86,535 units in the domestic market. Adding April 2023’s estimated wholesales of 10,930 units takes the number to 1,97,465 units, which is just 2,535 units shy of the 2,00,000 sales milestone.

Read

350Z

Core Team
Tata Punch has been spied with 4” digital instrument cluster on a lower variant. The top variant will continue to have a semi-digital instrument cluster. More features could also be in the pipeline.

Tata-Punch-Digital-Instrument-Cluster.jpg
Source: Link

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom