Tata Punch (HBX): New Micro SUV

With 7" screen trickling down to the lowest entrance models, it's time to upgrade the screen of the higher end models like Nexon and Altroz. They better shift to 8.8" screens for these models and 10" in Harrier and Safari.

I feel TM should really consider turbo engine option for this. Let the Punch be there in the engine performance too and not just in the name [;)]
Given the launch history, they may take some time to introduce AMT, turbo variants (if at all they choose to) later and not at the launch.
Would be great if it changes this time. [:)]

This mini nexon is going to eat some share of tiago (may be tigor too).

Off-roading video - Link

I have booked the car Malwa motors, delhi. Prebooking done in Rs 11,000 (he said you are 4th person)

They saying TD vehicles will come in first week of October and my delivery will happen by Diwali

This will replace my 9.5 year old ldi dzire which i sending to my brother outside delhi.

I see this car selling more than 10,000 copies a month

On my enquiry in Hyderabad, the showroom guys don't have any information on launch or booking and the showroom guys have not started any bookings yet.

Went to book three electric cars today, 2 NEXONs and one TIGOR. NEXON waiting across all variants, petrol, diesel and Electric, waiting is 12-16 weeks it seems.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
I have booked the car Malwa motors, delhi. Prebooking done in Rs 11,000 (he said you are 4th person)

They saying TD vehicles will come in first week of October and my delivery will happen by Diwali
Did you book Creative or AMT? I am in a fix here actually as to whether exchange Nexon for Punch or not. I am interested in Turbo. My guess is XZ+ trim will be pricier than regular Tiago.

Regards
Akash

Well as of now no idea about variants and pricing. But i have a on road budget of 6.5 lacs. I guess i should get the middle variant with power windows/music system etc. I do not want to change anything in the car for next 5 years till extended warranty is in place .

I am sure it will be a good car. My tata zest has served me well in last 7 years (albeit lower mileage). But it safe like a tank unlike my maruti dzire.

And life and safety is now paramount.

It seems that PUNCH word colours are the colours being offered in Punch
Gold, Grey, Blue, Orange Red, Light Blue
The car looks very good and looks like it will canabalize Tiago to Nexon in Tata Stable but this car will definitely take Tata very close to Hyundai in coming new future.

It seems that PUNCH word colours are the colours being offered in Punch
Gold, Grey, Blue, Orange Red, Light Blue
The car looks very good and looks like it will canabalize Tiago to Nexon in Tata Stable but this car will definitely take Tata very close to Hyundai in coming new future.
TATA is positioning PUNCH as a enthusiastic offering. It will give a tough competition to the Wagon R, Swift, Kwid and others to tap the youthful craze.

Few months down the lane, Dark edition will adorn this car to up the desirability quotient.

As per a report by a member of another forum states that
almost 3500 TATA Punch cars have already been produced. Production is being ramped from ~150 Cars/day.
So media drives should begin soon. Waiting for the first drive reports soon.

Top Bottom