Tata Nexon Stuck In Water Flooded Road (Videos)

Thread Starter #1

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Below videos comes from Sonepat, Haryana where two people in a Tata Nexon are trying to cross a flooded road. The video shows Tata Nexon getting deep into the flooded road and stopping in the middle of the road. The video also shows the vehicle floor filled with water . The water level is quite high and even the seats are almost drowned.

Part - I

Part II

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
Moron,absolute moron of the highest grade,I have seen !! And what is he so happy about? All through the video he is talking in joyous and excited tones,as if it's an adventure trip in someones else's vehicle!! He ruined his vehicle intentionally and is not feeling sad and embarrassed about it at all.There is no remorse in his voice.
There is bound to be problems in the vehicle,in future.Bad things have only started.CEL is there already.

Thread Starter #3

Nairrk

Honoured Member
What went on my mind was that when looking at the guy's face, it gives the feeling that he is enjoying what happened to his car, whereas we should have been worried a lot because from the status it is for sure that the car need heavy repair to see whether it can put on the road again? ..! Or else, he simply did that to the car to get it recorded and shown out to the public to gain popularity ?

Thread Starter #4

Nairrk

Honoured Member
See another video here. Again the same flood situation, but the Nexon sails through the flood water when we can see a Volvo car can be seen stopped on the road .

After seeing this, can we take it that the first guy (Video in post no. 1) was spoiling the car just to record a video?

Top Bottom