Tata Nexon Ownership Review: Living The Nexon Life

Thread Starter #782

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
Waiting for my delivery now Scheduled on 8th. The vehicle has arrived at the dealer and registration is pending.
Congratulations in advance for your new car !! Keep us updated with details and many-many pictures. I would encourage you to start a new thread of your Nexon ownership.

Last edited:
Congratulations and best wishes.
One of the first problem I faced is that as soon as I turn on the engine, the Radio starts playing automatically. Haven't found a solution of this yet.
Manually switch off the infotainment system by long-pressing the volume knob. It will remain switched off until you switch it on.

Thread Starter #790

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
Many many congratulations on this new member in your family. Hope it will serve you well. I like your colour choice. Nexon is looking very smart and beautiful in this colour. Waiting eagerly for more pictures of your car.
BTW which variant is It ? Looks like xz+
Is it petrol or diesel ??

Last edited:
Many many congratulations on this new member in your family. Hope it will serve you well. I like your colour choice. Nexon is looking very smart and beautiful in this colour. Waiting eagerly for more pictures of your car.
BTW which variant is It ? Looks like xz+
Is it petrol or diesel ??
Thanks a lot ! I guess this is the most selling color in Bangalore !! Its the petrol XZ+ (O) model.

Drove aroung 45kms today on good road in bangalore. It was fun to drive. The sunroof is big enough to fit two average people. The A pillar does block view a bit. I didnt see a two wheeler till quite late in traffic. Nexon is fun to drive once you cross 2000rpm. Once the turbo kicks in, it just flies off !! But it does certainly feel quite a bit sluggish especially in 2nd gear 1-2k rpm range. I loved that in average traffic I didnt need to shift too much. I could drive easily in 3rd n 4th gear most of the time.
Handling of the car is superb. I loved how i could feel its steering getting heavier as it gains speed, provides me the confidence in stability of the car. Its surprisingly easy to manuover given its size.
IMG-20200912-WA0006.jpg

Still getting used to its voice command. iRA isnt activated yet. I wish it could connect to android auto via bluetooth and that the what3words could work without connectnxt app.

IMG-20200912-WA0008.jpg

Thread Starter #794

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
Drove aroung 45kms today on good road in bangalore. It was fun to drive. The sunroof is big enough to fit two average people. The A pillar does block view a bit. I didnt see a two wheeler till quite late in traffic. Nexon is fun to drive once you cross 2000rpm. Once the turbo kicks in, it just flies off !! But it does certainly feel quite a bit sluggish especially in 2nd gear 1-2k rpm range. I loved that in average traffic I didnt need to shift too much. I could drive easily in 3rd n 4th gear most of the time.
Handling of the car is superb. I loved how i could feel its steering getting heavier as it gains speed, provides me the confidence in stability of the car. Its surprisingly easy to manuover given its size.
Super!!
Glad to see you enjoying the car. Please post interior pictures too.

I havent yet removed the plasticsfrom the car. So hadn't posted the interiors.
IMG_20200914_130028.jpg

Love the interior feel and color combination with the flat bottom steering wheel.

IMG_20200914_130044.jpg

The Sunroof of Nexon.

IMG_20200914_130132.jpg

My plastic covered seats with the armrest with cup holder.

IMG_20200914_130019.jpg

Love this beautiful tri arrow themed dashboard.

IMG_20200914_130015.jpg

Another look at the dashboard from the rear seat.

Top Bottom