Tata Nexon Launched at ₹5.85 Lakhs

Thread Starter #61
Re: Scoop: Tata Motors Considering Compact SUV Based on X1 Platform

Yes,the rumour mill is running that they have started development of a mini Sumo,that may be a derivative of the Xenon(like Grande),and it should be under 4m in length to take excise benefits.

Also as per autocar(Hormazd), Manza based MPV is also being developed along with a compact SUV.Lets hope they launch these exciting products soon!

But still we would love to see Xenon based Tata Sierra,just like the last picture that you've attached![:D]

Thread Starter #62

Guys,according to IAB,today at Buddh International Circuit,Greater Noida,Tata Motors has displayed a Vista based urban crossover,which could be launched later this year.It develops 105 bhp power:Tata Vista D90 Xtreme Concept showcased at BIC

All images courtesy IAB[:)]

Can this take upon,Ecosport,what you folks think?

The pics:

Attachments

Last edited:

@gaddambhargavareddy : Nice image of PS work on xenon.

@Xover: What is this? Indica vista with higher GC??[clap]. But rear profile looks beautiful. [glasses]

Thread Starter #64

Yes exactly,like Fabia scout,Cross Polo etc..Remember Fiat Palio Adventure buddy.On the hind side even though Ecosport and Duster have quintessential SUV looks,but they are in reality also raised hatchbacks :-)

Last edited:

Yes exactly,like Fabia scount,Cross Polo etc..Remember Fiat Palio Adventure buddy.On the hind side even though Ecosport and Duster have quintessential SUV looks,but they are in reality also raised hatchbacks :-)
+1000. Plus this one will provide more leg room in rear seats. [clap] But definitely the suspensions setup needs to be changed.

Guys,according to IAB,today at Buddh International Circuit,Greater Noida,Tata Motors has displayed a Vista based urban crossover,which could be launched later this year.It develops 105 bhp power:Tata Vista D90 Xtreme Concept showcased at BIC

The pics:

Wow great and good move by TATA and surely it is way better than Qunto, but I need some diffent side profile otherwise it looks super cool.

Does not look like a SUV or mpv but 105Hp and good body kit.

The pics:
Well done tata but increasing the GC is just now enough just increase over all car lenght around under 4meters and arange seperate window glass house it C-Piller for example i have shown in below images by marking

affter these changes(above i mentioned) will makes just like a mini Captiva [:)]

Attachments

Actually the Xenon Explorer and Xenon Expedition are the best lookers of all. Hope TATA read this thread and come out with something similar. [clap]
By Using Xenon Conquest concept in above image tata can directly attack with Mahindra thar

Required changes:

-make it in two options soft top and hard top

-plonk the 3.0CR4(Sumo Gold & Xenon Pickup Engines with 4X4 opt) in Xenon ConQuest Concept Engine bay because these engines keeps cost down

so by these changes we can get aggresive price around 5lacks to 6.5lacks because present Xenon Pickup crew Cab version price around 6.5lacks

that u say guys about this idea

if Fiat can sell Panda as a 4X4 in Europe, Then why cant TATA sell Vista in India.

if Fiat can sell Panda as a 4X4 in Europe, Then why cant TATA sell Vista in India.
Panda is very capable and if vista comes as similar to panda, I gonna buy one once i get money.

I really love the way panda handles offroad.

Actually I have found out a very good render for the proposed new Cross over on X1 platform.

2015-Tata-X-Cross-Vista-based-Compact-Crossover-1.jpg

they seems to have done a good job at it. Well if tata do come with some thing like this. it would really wonderful product. The front taken from manza hybrid concept and rear more like rover evoque.

Also I feel that the grande could be easily styled like Rover Evoque (IMO)

I have also come across couple of pictures on Vista AT interiors and Manza CS render.

Sorry if I am hijacking this thread [;)]

tata-manza-cs-passengers-side-view-door-open-038.jpg

Tata-Indica-Vista-AT.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom