Tata Nexon Now Launched at Rs.5.85 Lakhs

tata-nexon-touchscreen-buttons-removed-_small.jpg

image source: teambhp
In a surprising update on the nexon's infotainment systems in the XZ model onwards, the physical buttons have been removed. Why TATA why ? These buttons prove to be very handy while driving without taking your eyes of the road. When your models are picking steam , why this cost cutting exercise ? Cant you find some other place to cut costs. These feature deletion exercise which TATA has embarked on , somebody needs to put a hold on these.
If all your customers preferred were touchscreens , we could have bought those other cars with tablets as their main feature. Your sales are on a roll , please do not pour cold water on it.

View attachment 285830
image source: teambhp
In a surprising update on the nexon's infotainment systems in the XZ model onwards, the physical buttons have been removed. Why TATA why ? These buttons prove to be very handy while driving without taking your eyes of the road. When your models are picking steam , why this cost cutting exercise ? Cant you find some other place to cut costs. These feature deletion exercise which TATA has embarked on , somebody needs to put a hold on these.
If all your customers preferred were touchscreens , we could have bought those other cars with tablets as their main feature. Your sales are on a roll , please do not pour cold water on it.
Let me play the devils advocate.

They have removed physical buttons for the music system. The driver has the physical buttons though. On his steering wheel. Its the passengers who are going to find it difficult to fiddle with the system now. [lol]

NOTE: Now, I am disappointed. After making all the right noises about not needing large screens and all, TATA have removed the physical buttons which made large screens not necessary. Now to make usage easy, they'll have to incorporate a large screen. In my Polo with steering mounted buttons and touch screen, I have used the physical buttons on the center console 90% of the time. Why TATA Why?

A detailed look at the interior and infotainment updates on the
New Tata Nexon XZ+(o)
These updates are present on XZ variant onwards manufactured since the month of April

Top Bottom