Tata Nexon Launched at ₹5.85 Lakhs

Re: Scoop: Tata Motors Considering Compact SUV Based on X1 Platform

Tata’s Quanto Rivaling Compact SUV Coming in 12-18 Months

“We have done something very innovative that will allow us to respond more positively, You’ll see, over the next 12-18 months onwards, a fireworks of output.” is what Tim Leverton, Tata Motors’ head of research and development had to say a while back. It is known in the automotive scenario that Tata is building a CUV based on their staple diet, the Vista’s platform.
Tata's Quanto Rivaling Compact SUV Coming in 12-18 Months | MotorBash.com

Make it fast..
Quanto is not a great offering. Unless Ford's ecosport is over priced,it will kill the quanto. There is a place for vfm vehicle with good quality. Tata can fill that gap and hope styling(especially rear) as well as quality is good. If storme is anything to consider, I believe Tata will have a winner in its hands

I think we are worried a lot about the styling. If we look closely, TATA has started delivering on new family design. The one that debuted in MegaPixel. The first production car to have it - TATA SAFARI STORME.

AND my gut feeling, TATA CUV will be superbly styled to match the MegaPixel design language.

I think we are worried a lot about the styling. If we look closely, TATA has started delivering on new family design. The one that debuted in MegaPixel. The first production car to have it - TATA SAFARI STORME.

AND my gut feeling, TATA CUV will be superbly styled to match the MegaPixel design language.
All Tata vehicals including Bus and trucks looks brilliant looking to me at least.

All Tata vehicals including Bus and trucks looks brilliant looking to me at least.
JAYADEV, I have zero problems with the design. I was referring to ones who cant make out the difference between the Indica and Indica Vista, Safari and Safari Storme.

Guys did any one mentioned about Chevy's 'enjoy' which comes out with the same 90 bhp fiat engine same as in ertiga, much more good looking than ertiga. can tata compete with these two? may god bless tata.

Attachments

Guys did any one mentioned about Chevy's 'enjoy' which comes out with the same 90 bhp fiat engine same as in ertiga, much more good looking than ertiga. can tata compete with these two? may god bless tata.
Is ertiga and Chevy enjoy a mini - SUV ? Can you kindly answer that first ? [:)]

Anybody saw this week's the Autocar show.Hormazd Sorabjee clearly mentioned that Tata is developing a new compact Ecosport like monoque SUV and Ertiga like MPV on the X1(Vista/Manza) platform.[clap]

Even further good new is that these two are going to be all new cars and not chopped version of any current Tata M/SUV.

Source: Autocar Show

@MODS: Even though Autocar hasn't updated their website about the news but since this is out from one of the most respected auto journalist's mouth,we can pretty much accept this news to be legit.Once they will update their site in few days I will update this thread with the link.Thanks.
please note this is what we are discussing.Tata is developing a new compact Ecosport like monoque SUV and Ertiga like MPV on the X1(Vista/Manza) platform.[clap]

please note this is what we are discussing.Tata is developing a new compact Ecosport like monoque SUV and Ertiga like MPV on the X1(Vista/Manza) platform.[clap]
Thanx for letting me know I highly appreciate .

Have you seen the desgin of tata mpv ? And do you know the engine specs too ? Maybe tata also puts fiats multijet in it and desgin it much sexier then the enjoy and ertiga . So let them desgin it first we will see and then discuss if they can give a good fight or not .
By the way god bless competetion , more the competetion more the benefit to the coustomer .

Let us hope for the best,if it is the multijet then there is a chance for them as they have now with vista and manza.
please note the pic,may be this is what is coming.got it from the net.

Attachments

Last edited:

Let us hope for the best,if it is the multijet then there is a chance for them as they have now with vista and manza.
please note the pic,may be this is what is coming.got it from the net.
Yes lets hope for the best , and thanx for the pic , its too small can you upload a big size image please ?

Thread Starter #44

^^That looks like 'Indiva' concept if I am right?? Indica Vista was based upon this concept!!

Indica vista looks much,much better than that. Whats the grille doing up there?

Top Bottom