Tata Nexon: Accessories & Modifications

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Nexon Facelift with accessories on video

Tata Nexon is one of the safest car in India that has a 5 star safety rating in the Global NCAP crash test. People have already started buying the BS6 Nexon and the accessories for the facelifted Nexon has also started arriving in the market. Here is a video that shows what all accessories are available with the new 2020 facelifted Tata Nexon SUV.

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Nexon Fitted With A After-Market Tesla-Like Touchscreen Infotainment

9y5pcs4gba.jpg

We have previously seen Tesla-like touchscreen infotainment systems being equipped on a range of cars including Toyota Fortuner, Hyundai Creta, Honda Civic etc. But this is the first time that a huge Tesla-inspired touchscreen infotainment system has been fitted to a Tata Nexon. Since the Nexon is offered with a floating infotainment setup, upgrading to anything bigger than the stock touchscreen system sounds absurd. However, Sky Car – a modification shop located in Ramesh Nagar, New Delhi has made it possible.

The touchscreen infotainment system equipped on the car comes with Android Auto, Bluetooth connectivity as well as Google Maps. The system also offers a split-screen layout if you want it to display two separate functions at the same time. In case you’re wondering, the cost of this touchscreen infotainment system is just Rs 15,000, which is not much considering the size of the display.

Read:

Thread Starter #49

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

I plan to invest around 20K in January 2021 on the car. I am planning for alloys between 15-17K and around 2-2.5K for detailing at 3M. Please let me know which brand of alloys and which color & design would look good on the car. Secondly, the front wheel cover has got scratched at some places hence have decided to replace them with alloys. Noida's 3M outlet belongs to a school friend so no issues with that. We both stay in same locality[cheers]

@mayankdixit @type-r @RKKOLLIPARA @bbarve @bhvm @Suryaputhra, request your views.

PS: @type-r , just get in touch with Utsav Batra and let me know, if BK Tyres is still operational @Lajpat. New Delhi. If any other good outlet in South Delhi you know then tell me.

Regards
Akash

Last edited:
Thread Starter #50

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

Got the gear lock installed today @ home. Got it from dealer yesterday. Total cost 1900. When the vendor's fitting guy came home, he told post fixing the gear lock the front passenger seat won't be able to move all the way to the front due to the lock. So, made Paa sit in the rear and assess the rear legroom since he is 6'1. After his approval got it fixed. The dealer's accessory guy did not tell me in advance that there will an issue of front seat moving forward post fitting the lock so when he called back to ask me about the fitting, I told him point blank about the issue. He had nothing more to say than "Sir, dhyan se utar gaya" (It slipped my mind) and said we tell these things post fitting while giving demo to customer. The gear lock is of RD make and comes with 3 year warranty. The finishing is 99% clean but not 100% clean as I expected. Nevertheless, TML office from Pune called to take feedback but I was busy on other call so couldn't talk.

20210107_130507.jpg
20210107_133835.jpg

Regards
Akash

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Have seen below video in which a Tata Nexon SUV, modified with an aftermarket IMT system

Video credit: Nitin Grover Skycar

Top Bottom