Tata Nano Gets Its First Upgrade - The Nano 2012

The Nano is not the only car suffering from lack of demand, and most car makers are hit due to the slowdown in the auto industry

Saw the ad of Nano 2012 in todays HT.[:D] The ad stated it had six new colours and from the pic; it seem the Nano has got wider front tyres and wheelcaps..
Hi gears1313
Really Nano 2012 will be totally new avatar of old Nano it will be with some impressive features also here are some updates.
Tata Nano 2012, the hatchback now comes equipped with more features which were absent in its antecedent. The upgraded Nano has been rendered in three variants, Tata Nano Standard, Tata Nano CX and Tata Nano LX. The company has introduced new color options, the interiors also have been revamped. Nano facelift has been affixed with a more powerful gasoline engine which offers even greater fuel efficiency of 25.4 kmpl
This new compact car is loaded with some exciting features and is powered with a much powerful petrol engine and keeps the skill to deliver a striking mileage of 25.4 km per litre. Apart from the engine, Tata Motors have also worked on the interiors of the car and gave it a more luxurious feel. The major highlight here is the all new Tata Nano price will be available the same as before.

The Nano is not the only car suffering from lack of demand, and most car makers are hit due to the slowdown in the auto industry
Yes the rising petrol prices are the culprit here, but strangely (and happily) when i recently visited the stockyard of 'BASUDEV AUTO" i saw around 100 nanos in their stock and around 40 were nano 2012, when i asked the SE about the nano situation he said that the demand for tata nano is ever increasing, i hope he was true.

Saw a merijo green 2012 Nano today near my area, The guy driving it had nicely modded his ride with side guards, a decent black sun-filmed glasses and the beige interiors looked very good and the engine noise from outside was low when compared to the older version(Heard the voice because he revved a lot to catch up with an auto rickshaw who was pulling his legs)

Saw a merijo green 2012 Nano today near my area, The guy driving it had nicely modded his ride with side guards, a decent black sun-filmed glasses and the beige interiors looked very good and the engine noise from outside was low when compared to the older version(Heard the voice because he revved a lot to catch up with an auto rickshaw who was pulling his legs)
I think the colour is "Mojito Green" .Yes I too had privilege of seeing this colour and new pearl white colour, both look up-market and cool.Out of these two my pick would be pearl white with nice charcoal black window films.Cool na!!

I think the colour is "Mojito Green"
Brainy you [clap]

both look up-market and cool.
Only these two of the other colors looks good on Nano and tells us that the 2012 nano is good.

Out of these two my pick would be pearl white with nice charcoal black window films.
I think our fellow member in TAI have done that in his white nano,looks absolutely like the concept version

And he had mentioned that he got a BS3 model;make 2011, why did Tata do that?[confused]

I think our fellow member in TAI have done that in his white nano,looks absolutely like the concept version

And he had mentioned that he got a BS3 model;make 2011, why did Tata do that?[confused]
In most of the places in our country, (other than metros and big cities) BS3 compliant vehicles are allowed. Nano 2012 was available from end 2011 onwards

HI

Tata Nano is the best car for bigginer for learing driving. The Nano's actual retail price ranges from US$2,400 to US$3,600, depending on the model you buy (there are three) and where in the country you pick it up (state levies and transportation charges vary). "The Tatas have said that the pricing is valid only for the first 100,000 cars," says Batra. "Beyond that, it would probably go upwards.

A Nano question
For a family of 4 with frequent intracity ru abouts,not wanting anything fancy-would the readers suggest a Nano or the Magic IRIS-its diesel,can seat 4-5 and has more luggage?

A Nano question
For a family of 4 with frequent intracity ru abouts,not wanting anything fancy-would the readers suggest a Nano or the Magic IRIS-its diesel,can seat 4-5 and has more luggage?
So what is your daily running average? I think the IRIS is only for commercial purpose,so if your daily running average is below 50kms then Nano is a good option,if you can wait for a year or so then you can consider upcoming Nano diesel.

Top Bottom