Tata Nano Gets Its First Upgrade - The Nano 2012

Exclusive Scoop: Is Tata Planning a Special Limited Edition for Nano? Dual-Tone Nano Spied

Twin-tone Color – a mix of black at the upper portion and blood red on the lower portion. If you ask us, the car looks cute and sporty in these new clothes.
Chrome finished Rear View Mirrors
Chrome tipped door handles
Newly designed Alloy Wheels

Tata might be considering launching a limited edition or a Special Edition of Nano especially for Diwali.

Scoop: TATA Nano Special Limited Edition Caught Testing in two tone color | MotorBash.com

Attachments

Wow this dual tone Nano sure as hell looks sporty.If Tata can further provide PS,ABS,A'BAGS,Disc Brakes and to top it up a 100 ps high revving engine,it would simply turn into a scorcher.:biggrin:

Exclusive Scoop: Is Tata Planning a Special Limited Edition for Nano? Dual-Tone Nano Spied

Twin-tone Color – a mix of black at the upper portion and blood red on the lower portion. If you ask us, the car looks cute and sporty in these new clothes.
Chrome finished Rear View Mirrors
Chrome tipped door handles
Newly designed Alloy Wheels

Tata might be considering launching a limited edition or a Special Edition of Nano especially for Diwali.

Scoop: TATA Nano Special Limited Edition Caught Testing in two tone color | MotorBash.com
Any additional features coming?

Wow this dual tone Nano sure as hell looks sporty.If Tata can further provide PS,ABS,A'BAGS,Disc Brakes and to top it up a 100 ps high revving engine,it would simply turn into a scorcher.:biggrin:
[surprise], That's very tough bro. I don't think they can tweak to 100HP!

Any additional features coming?
Not sure about that sir,

it's surprising to see only 2 people commenting on this post are the auto enthusiast's loosing interest in Nano? I seriously feel that this product is an engineering benchmark, for which each and every Indian should feel proud off.

What is the maximum tank capacity of tata nano, yesterday i filled when the fuel indicator is E, it has taken almost 16 lts. Did anyone filled untill the neck of the pipe if yes how much it has taken.

Also there is a upgrade on cluster, i have got call from dealer (tafe reach)for replcaing cluster (this is for the fuel level indicator, where the orginal cluster came with car will not show the correct reading). but when i given to concord for this wheel jumping , they replaced without my knowledge, and my ODO is reseted.

Iam holding the 2012 model, so this cluster upgrade is applicable for 2012 also i hope.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tremendous ad,tremendous song,tremendous story -telling,overall TATA is ready to turn Nano into a mega brand.[:)]

PS: It took me more than 20 minutes to watch this 2 min video,thanks to Reliance 2G.[anger]

Tata Nano has got a new brand ambassador
It's Dhanush from Kolaveri Di fame, check out this video where he sing's for NANO[clap]
I don't know about others but i felt the ad wasn't so good and weird at some sequence. The previous ad was worth watching.

Top Bottom