Tata Nano GenX Automatic: Test Drive

Wow what a mileage.
Sirji where is the picture of your nano? put pics of all the mods you have done in your car.
WIP actually lazy, I have many pictures and stories to compile.

Update, went to lko, got an average of 25.4kmpl.

First service done 1524, current reading 2950, really munching up miles.

Thread Starter #49

Akash1886

Honoured Member
My XTA has completed 3k km, should I get wheels balanced and allingment done?

Guru's eagerly await your response.
Sir, Is the car swaying left or right? Have you noted any peculiar wear-tear in your car's tires? Have you checked if the car is moving in straight line if you leave the steering wheel(way of checking only)? Upon braking does the car stop in straight line? I think if any/all of these are not there then you can just top up air pressure and that's all. Waise, I suggest you should use Nitrogen in your car's tires.

Sir, When are we seeing the Onwer's log of your Nano? Aur kitna intezaar?[:)]

Regards

Akash

Sir, Is the car swaying left or right? Have you noted any peculiar wear-tear in your car's tires? Have you checked if the car is moving in straight line if you leave the steering wheel(way of checking only)? Upon braking does the car stop in straight line? I think if any/all of these are not there then you can just top up air pressure and that's all. Waise, I suggest you should use Nitrogen in your car's tires.

Sir, When are we seeing the Onwer's log of your Nano? Aur kitna intezaar?[:)]

Regards

Akash
Thanks akash for your advice, I have no issues whatsoever, because in my Wagon R I got it done, so the need for advice.

I'll have to search for nitrogen air, what to expect in ride with this change.

Lazy ol man, but it's all there in the head. Hoping to pen soon

Regards

Vinod

Thread Starter #51

Akash1886

Honoured Member
I'll have to search for nitrogen air, what to expect in ride with this change.
Sir, there will be lesser air pressure top-ups with Nitrogen as the PSI remains constant for a longer period hence a balanced ride in that respect. The tires remain cool and so lesser wear tear and most importantly lesser number of punctures.

Lazy ol man, but it's all there in the head. Hoping to pen soon
Apart from that, the Winters have taken over. Its difficult to leave the blanket and leave the bright warm sunshine in morning isn't it. Still, wish to see your owner's log soon Sir.[:)]

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom