Tata Nano GenX Automatic: Test Drive

Akash1886 take the photos of the zest anniversary version if possible, curious to know how the front with painting on the bumper lower half looks like.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #20

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Akash take the photos of the zest anniversary version if possible, curious to know how the front with painting on the bumper lower half looks like.
Surely[:D]. Will do so in next week once car reaches to Dealership. I am told it would be available in 2-3 days.

Regards

Akash

There is not much info in the report. It says it's tough to drive in slow moving traffic, but failed to mention about sport mode which takes care of that issue.
I too have noticed in most of the ACI long term reports, they keep things pending for the next report, and so on. I suppose to keep the interest going.

Hi everyone finally got the Nano XTA delivered[clap]. Mine is the 4th XTA to be delivered in my city. It costed me 3.82 lak on road with all accessories and 3year/30,000km AMC. I have swapped the JK tyres with bridgestome B250 tyres and they have made a world of difference in steering feel and road noise. The braking too is much better as these tyres are gripping the tarmac much better, the JK's were skittish in comparison . Tyre swap costed me 4600rs and they are worth every penny.For people who are wondering if this car can climb steep inclines i would say do not worry, it can easily climb them. The trick is to shift to manual mode when doing that. That way the transmission will not shift into a higher gear in between and the car will not bog down.
Did you get these alloys and tyres at the Tata Motors only. Or you changed it at other places?

As per a post in TBHP, Nano XTA is available @60k discount in Kerala, and the OTR price comes to 2.86L, can anyone from there verify?

This indeed is a mouthwatering price, which includes AMC pack.

Dear Friends, I need to decide on a GenX Nano, and got the following quote, please do let me know if this is ok, or I can negotiate a better deal.

GENX : XT MODEL 2016, 257,000 OTR with exchange of my M800

GenX : XTA Model 2016, 300,000 OTR with exchange of my M800

Thanks

Vinod

Dear Friends, I need to decide on a GenX Nano, and got the following quote, please do let me know if this is ok, or I can negotiate a better deal.

Thanks

Vinod
I personally prefer the first option with MT box because when I test drove the AT, it didn't manage to climb a gradient nor was good at shifting gears (Don't know if you'd found the same while test driving.) with MT it's much easier and hassle free.

Thanks

Vinod
Great choice. GenX Nano is much refined than the older models.

You can negotiate. If they don't budge on the price, insist on free accessories and Gold/ Platinum AMC. Go for the XT model, its more fun to drive than XTA.

Top Bottom