Tata Nano: Accessories & Modifications

Re: Tata Nano Accessories and Modifications

friends,
please suggest me a good value for money security system for the nano.
need to buy it asap.

if you are going to install in tata service station, better buy their own system which is made by autocop OEM. else you can buy the autocop universal one , VFM
thnx so much buddy. i would prefer buying it from tata themselves. any idea what the cost would be?

Hi friends,
I own a Tata Nano LX 2012. I want to know if getting remote central locking fixed would have problems someday in view of the fact that some Nanos have caught fire due to electrical /wiring issues in the past. Would it be safe or not ? I want to have one. Kindly advise.

Dear nlx12,

I have a 2012 model nano purchased on Jan 2013. I installed auto cop central locking from an car accessories shop the next day. Till date i have no had any problems.

Also, please do not think Nano has bad wiring, its just that the person who is fixing the accessory should know from where to pull the power.

In my nano, the mechanic pulled out a bunch of wires from under the carpet of the driver side wheel wells and tested to find out the power source and the connected the CL.

In case the mechanic you are approaching does not know then i would suggest you to directly take connection from the battery but make sure you add appropriate fuse and then connect the CL.

saishibu38380 , i have a 2010 nano and i want to go for complete body kit , front ,back and sides , what is the approx price for the kit ?
also let me know the price for good rims , i have the same standard tyres ,

saishibu38380 , i have a 2010 nano and i want to go for complete body kit , front ,back and sides , what is the approx price for the kit ?
also let me know the price for good rims , i have the same standard tyres ,
i was 8k for the kits and painting separate when i got in 2012.

Sai thanks u are a star, please let me know if u have contact number of person who can sell me the complete body kit , I tried here in Hyderabad no luck . also I want to buy those wheel sets whats the price of just rims thanks.

Hello Guys,

I have booked a Red Nano Gen X and will be getting by october end.

I was thinking of the ofllowing modifications for the same.

1. Projectors with white angel eyes and 4300K HIDs.
2. Black Alloys either Plati(15000Rs for 4) or the Tata Motors one. Any idea what is the cost of the alloys that we can get from Tata Motors and what is the colour
3. Navigation system with integrated Revere Camera (need options)
4. Any other ideas or options?

Thanks and regards,
Kinshuk

sai saibu can you please say me how much have you spend on all the 4 alloy wheel of your nano ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom