Tata Nano – To Its Best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tata Nano – To Its Best

Try 99rpm.com, for Nano parts/accessories, though cannot vouch, others could throw some light on this site purchase.

regards
vinod

Try 99rpm.com, for Nano parts/accessories, though cannot vouch, others could throw some light on this site purchase.

regards
vinod
yea 99rpm delivers things after waiting for eternity, calling and mailing thousand times.on multiple occasions and multiple users.won't recommend!

Last edited by a moderator:

thanks for the link. i have the OBD2 scanner + torque pro. but unfortunately after the ICS upgrade on my son xperia U , torque app is not working . so finding an alternate. there is an app called OBDwiz for PC. will check next week

Can you please tell me the OBD scanner details, and the link (online ) to buy it...I have 2009 Nano CX,

Thanks
Prabhat

Can you please tell me the OBD scanner details, and the link (online ) to buy it...I have 2009 Nano CX,

Thanks
Prabhat
search popular e-commerce sites for ELM327 bluetooth adapter. You will find plenty of them....also check message via email.

Last edited:
Problems faced after installing bass tube? ?

Anyone have Bass tube on their Nano?

Do you face anu problem in servicing or other ways please help me with this....

Confused

After installing bass tube do you have any problems with car in servicing and other things cause..

Servicing of car will have to get the tube out.
I am worried
Should I go for Bass Tube or a sub with Custom enclosure.??

You have installed one
GUIDE ME
#PROBLEM # SERVICE # ANY OTHERWISE PART DAMAGE DUE TO BASS TUBE LIKE

AND WHERE SHOULD AMP BE INSTALLED.??

Greetings guys!

After spending two complete days of reading from post 1 ..I was happy to see still some recent posts going but to my surprise .
It was shocking to see shibu sold his nano [cry].
Anyways congrats with your zest.
Good work guys from anushman,lxi, saishibu and phoenix bird. I came to know alot mods after seeing ur posts.

I am Nano lover and have a 2012lxi silver coloured with reverse sensor , camera, Monitor, Sony xplod, seat leather,Waterproof mat, Sunvisor, Door guard, Bumper styles, and Yokohama A539 tyres .

Looking to upgrade for alloys as I have installed new tyres over the stock rims. Also to bulllstone amp which I saw from saishibu post.

11229693_1081841681845021_4584986006271656638_n.jpg

TAI's Tata Nano Owner's Group is planning on having another great meet like this again

Schedule: Saturday 12th Sept 2015. Morning 8am to 2-3PM

Suitable for Tata Nano Owner's from Pune, Mumbai and Vicinity.

Plan is to drive together to Khandala from either Pune or Mumbai exit points, have lunch in Khandala after some meeting each other and discussion at some good location and drive back together/separately back to home.

Only for tata nano owners/drivers and their tata nano, you can bring friends and family but vehicle must be Tata Nano.

Please PM me if interested in joining,

PS. Group guys, let's get some headcount.

I would like to join if something is planned in and around chennai.
Guys I gotta a problem with my FM, only few limited stations are clearly audible most of stations apart from 98.3 is not clear.
I got the stock installed Sony xplod stereo 52*4 wit a inbuild antenna.
Yesterday I took a service guy and he checked up wit a antenna still it was not cleared and finally he sed it doesn't suit for this car. How come tats possible. Experts help me....

Hitting vst motors today had some 3 visits over the past 10 days as a abnormal noise is observed from back right wheel side
Vst doesn't have any idea from where the noise is further they have checked by replacing spark plug, ht cables and starting coil.
This noise is observed only in initial mins of driving and at slow speed only. Suppose if I drive after continuously for 20+ min the noise will stop automatically.
I stop for a hour and start the car again at speeds between 40-50 I get a dakh dakh sound and at times noise kinda like the gears are running without oil.

Had replaced gear oil also . still not able to find the root cause. I am sure its a mechanical noise and not related to electricals but vst motors are so confident that its coil issue. But even after replacing it the problem is not solved.

Will that be from suspension becoz after change of gear oil I have not observed tat gear noise and only dakh noise. It's like something got lose .

Two weeks before I took my nano to courtallam and Kerala palaruvi , excellent performance drove over night for 700 kms lik 4 stops wit 10 mins break and dinner 30 mins.

Overall 1500 kms tour from chennai to kerala.

No issue anywhere apart from silencer packing failure.

Which was later replaced.

Overall experience nano is a superb running machine could've been excellent if quality of service is better.

Regarding steering pulls in your previous posts,

Yes I too have this issue but after replacing tyres to Yokohama a 539 it is limited.

Have a issue with the upgrade. Now shouldn't steer to Max as the front tyre rubs the supporting rod.

The steering got hard as it is 165/60R12 on all 4 wheels.

Costed 2900 rs per tyre overall 12000 with alignment and balancing.

Checked for amp was told 5800 for Bulllstone which saishibu posted.

Is that good advice on that also.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom