Tata Nano – To Its Best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hai friends. It's been really long since I've been here. Anyways my nano is now 1.5 years old and it's time for the paid service at 30k km

Anything particular to lookout for while this service? Also thinking to take amc silver because amc gold was like real life saver.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Tata Nano – To Its Best

Hai friends. It's been really long since I've been here. Anyways my nano is now 1.5 years old and it's time for the paid service at 30k km

Anything particular to lookout for while this service? Also thinking to take amc silver because amc gold was like real life saver.
No need to buy silver amc as of now, silver amc only covers the service charges and oil. No part is comes under silver amc as compared to gold amc.
You can buy silver amc day before the next service schedule i.e., 40k Km service.
This amc service will cover 40K and 50K service charges including oils.

Things to check in 30K service
1. Lower arms(front & rear) for any bend
2. AC cooling
3.Clutch(Hard or slipping)
4.Clean Spark Plugs
5.Check Drive shaft for any bend(rear axle).
6.Uneven wear of tyre if any
7.Vibration in steering

I was under gold till 20k, now it's over and silver is the one to take. Clocked 30050km.last year amc silver was 3k now its 3957.

Last edited:

I was under gold, now it's over and silver is the one to take. Clocked 30050km.last year amc silver was 3k now its 3957.
This 30K service will comes under GOLD AMC and will not charge you anything.

you can take silver amc day before next service schedule that is 40K or 4 years which one is earlier.

Cross check with your dealer

They told me at the time of 20k that it's over. Now i took the amc from tge world's most infamous service center :p marina motors calicut (I'm sure someone posted similar experience with them. Now i have given it to focus motors. They also say its 20k

Last edited:

They told me at the time of 20k that it's over. Now i took the amc from tge world's most infamous service center :p marina motors calicut (I'm sure someone posted similar experience with them. Now i have given it to focus motors. They also say its 20k
In which year you bough your car? mine is 2012 with gold amc 30k service is done 1 week back without any cost.
May i have snap of your amc booklet, may be TATA has changed amc kilometers

Hello Shibu,

What alloys are using, and do we have any options in complete black?

I have booked an automatic red coloured. Expecting delivery in Oct end.

Regards,
Kinshuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom