Tata Motors Full Throttle Off-Road Event in Delhi on 28 – 29 July

Thread Starter #1
There is Tata motors full throttle offroad event in Delhi on 28th and 29th july.

Here are the details
0800-0900 Registration Tivoli Garden, Delhi
0900-0930 Breakfast & Briefing Tivoli Garden, Delhi
1000-1400 Off-road activity Off road trail ( Special track )
1430-1530 Lunch Tivoli Garden, Delhi

Eligibility and Action:

Customers need to own a Tata Safari, Tata Xenon, Tata Aria, Tata Sumo or a Tata Sumo Grande to participate.
Customers who are interested need to make a payment of Rs. 1000 ( One Thousand only ) for 1 vehicle and 2 passengers in that including the driver.
Breakfast and lunch would be provided by Tata motors on the venue
Capacity is 40 vehicles per day, each on 28th and 29th July 2012.

Source : http://www.tatamotorsfullthrottle.com/delhincr
SO who else is coming [evil] I am in

Wonderful Mastersquall, I am sure you are going to have a ball of a time at the event don't forget to carry your camera, once you are back from the event you need to treat us with load's of pictures of the event[;)]

Wow that's gonna be too much Fun. So it's time for your Safari to have some fun. Do take lot o pictures buddy.

Thread Starter #4
Re: Tata Motors Full Throttle Off-Road Event in Delhi on 28 – 29 July

Wonderful Mastersquall, I am sure you are going to have a ball of a time at the event don't forget to carry your camera, once you are back from the event you need to treat us with load's of pictures of the event[;)]
Indeed I am going . Will ask my wife to do photo clicking
Wow that's gonna be too much Fun. So it's time for your Safari to have some fun. Do take lot o pictures buddy.
Ya safari 4wd hasn't been used since 3months time use them again

^^@Master:
Only issue is that one needs to own a Tata Safari,now let me call the Safari owning people in my circle.
Rest I think the 2WD Safari won't be as much fun as the 4WD will be,today I am remembering my EX 4X4.[cry]

Thread Starter #6

^^@Master:
Only issue is that one needs to own a Tata Safari,now let me call the Safari owning people in my circle.
Rest I think the 2WD Safari won't be as much fun as the 4WD will be,today I am remembering my EX 4X4.[cry]
Even sumo and Grande can come even aria is allowed but ya fun is more in 4wd

It looks more like they will end up insulting the 4WD cars because the track will not be the one for hardcore 4WD and the 4WD guys will end up driving in 2WD only.

350Z

Core Team
Such events make me realize the absence of an SUV in my garage. Well I hope to own one sometime in future or at least rent a 4WD to participate in an actual rally. Probably this one would be just a demo of mild off-roading somewhat on the lines of Toyota Fortuner Boot Camp. Good luck. Do keep us updated.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #11

Such events make me realize the absence of an SUV in my garage. Well I hope to own one sometime in future or at least rent a 4WD to participate in an actual rally. Probably this one would be just a demo of mild off-roading somewhat on the lines of Toyota Fortuner Boot Camp. Good luck. Do keep us updated.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Agree this kind of event let you see what your ride capable of not just carrying people around
Is this Off-Road event competition based?
Its more like off-roading camp where they have already prepared ground for you to test your ride ability

Guys I have question about registering do we registered on spot or online ?

Online booking is the way to go for.

Master,SUVs look best when covered with a layer of dirt.Just don't forget to take a good camera with you.

Thread Starter #14
ok called them asked about how to registered . they don't have online registration but as per my request they have booked my slot on 29 . I am currently 31 in number :P Look like sunday slot will fill fast . They have asked me to take print out and fill it and submit to any near by dealer or scan filled form and email them .

Thread Starter #15

I forgot to fill one more form so they had sent me mail to fill it also .

But in that mail this was also present so thought upload it here
image001.jpg

Top Bottom