Tata Motors Full Throttle Off-Road Event in Delhi on 28 – 29 July

Thread Starter #16
Re: Tata Motors Full Throttle Off-Road Event in Delhi on 28 – 29 July

Just got call asking me that I am coming to event or not on Sunday if yes then bring hard copy of document mailed to them just to be safe side :/ well who cares

Just got call asking me that I am coming to event or not on Sunday if yes then bring hard copy of document mailed to them just to be safe side :/ well who cares
Best of luck for the event master.Have loads of fun.

PS: Post your experience of the event with some telling pics.

Hope you had a great time with your Safari at the event, Eagerly awaiting for the pic's.

Sorry for bugging you buddy,already a day has past since you have attended the event please do post the report when you have time, Thanks in Advance.

350Z

Core Team

Did you go to the event? Please share a brief write up of the experience along with some pictures. We are eagerly looking forward to it.

Drive safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #22

Very Sorry i could not take time out to report and please forgive me for not proper writting i am not good in these things i believe in practical :P

Yes i did went there and you can even find lot of pic of my safari on facebook of tata and youtube video .

here my experience

I and my wife woke up early in morning and got ready by 7.50PM and driven safari to Tovli Garden where we had to meet tata people .

We weren't told where will go so i was clueless .

Reached there by 8.25PM just to get great news that >.< i need to fill form again well no problem i did it . Though i was angey and gave them good words knowledge which there senior said sorry .

After filling form we paid 1000 and in return they gave us bag .
Bag contain :- 2 water bottle,2 white t-**** and tata full throttle written on it same was 2 caps + two lunch box .

They also gave few sticker to put on car which there labour did all the work .

IMAG0001-4.jpg

I was Given number 13 [glasses]

IMAG0160.jpg

IMAG0161.jpg

Now i was just standing looking around all safari , Aria and xenon parked there . Xenon were real looking monster . there were around 10 cars that time . Till we left total cars rise to 25 + 6 cars of TATA . They said on day 1 we had around 38cars compare to day 2 only 25

IMAG0162.jpg

Senior person told us to go inside hotel and have breakfast . Also he asked me permission to remove my bull Guard as it won't survive off-roading season + its make difficult for other person to rescue when get stuck . He also said after coming back Bull Guard will be put back . I didn't feel any problem so i said go ahead .

Food was good not bad as i thought . Later Senior guy explain all about this event . they said its not competition but we want to tell you that beast you own are not only suppose to carry people but conquer any thing comes infornt of it . With this you all will have idea how drive your beast in different situation .

As I guess Indian nature people were late we were suppose to start around 10AM but we started 10.30 Still when we were moving out two safari in jumped in at last Movment and you won't believer that guy got delivery of safari in morning only [surprise] not bad

So we slowly slowly moved toward out off-roading ground but we were told not to over take and follow line . In other word if i am 13 i have to take care of 14 number car if it stop then i too have to stop .

I was very excited .

One thing people mouth was wide open seeing huge line safari,aria and xenon moving in group . It felt like dadagiri on road :P

IMAG0170.jpg

IMAG0174.jpg

IMAG0175.jpg

IMAG0176.jpg

IMAG0184.jpg

IMAG0187.jpg

251831_452168701482275_2008550283_n.jpg

564547_452168744815604_2066628874_n.jpg

That area is near delhi border and i never knew about this place .

IMAG0200.jpg

IMAG0190.jpg

IMAG0193.jpg

Last not least local
IMAG0001.jpg

some local giving special pose [lol]
IMAG0001-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #23

we had two 3 area which were divided into A B C . Every area had one difficult But they made sure everyone can do A and B area with little help . C was only for 4X4 but for sake they did have another route for 4X2 just to feel that how important is 4X4 .

A= Deep water(that's what they said but it was only touching door not much deep

IMAG0199.jpg

here is video of so called deep water >_>
Me in Tata Motor full trottle part 2 - YouTube

while waiting to go to B area my wife made little video :P not much use
Me in Tata Motor full trottle - YouTube

also one more useless pic :P

IMAG0198.jpg

B= steep incline if you are 4X2 best way to clear by speed there is no chance in slow speed . This is place i got stuck

I didn't took pic as i was busy with driving and my wife as usual got scared and closed her eye after that steep incline we had this little challenge

In which one sumo got stuck because driver didn't listen to advise End result damage to corner as well as glass but as its company car no one took serious but it did scared aria guy infront of me

IMAG0203.jpg

IMAG0204.jpg

after this it was turn here i am at same spot . this pic was clicked by tata

427166_452169658148846_1757515794_n.jpg

487929_452842051414940_1733525378_n.jpg

524327_452169678148844_1500196207_n.jpg

483259_452169694815509_1639252490_n.jpg

After completing B incline another video made by my wife in which we were discussing what could we had done to save from skiding safari
Me in Tata Motor full trottle part 3 - YouTube

few pic as we wait for our turn i did quick checking

Last C area it had two decline one for 4X2 and aria . Another was for 4X4 safari and xenon was very steep my safari was about angle of 80` going down . I had fun in this.

Very few safari and xenon did it else rest like this pic did

its 4X2 safari even after this almost 90% 4X2 still got stuck and tractor was used to take them out from sand

292983_454063441292801_1024955501_n.jpg

In between "A", "B" and "C" there were lot of small challenge like this

IMAG0206.jpg

Yes i completed almost all without much problem 4WD rule XD but i did got stuck in rocky incline climbing because my tire lost traction that's why Tire are very import part Good tire will not let you stuck . Once these stock tire giveup i will change to AT .

Sorry guys i could not click too many pic because i was driving and my wife was pretty scare with so many dangerous incline and decline so pic are less .

I had lot of Fun and never thought My Safari can do so many things .

We reached back 3PM had lunch , they gave me certificate and i left for home

Here another video by TATA

i am at 2.34 minute .

TMFT Delhi & NCR Trails- YouTube

rest you can check FB page
https://www.facebook.com/tatamotorsfullthrottle

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are some nice pictures and good videos. Would have been more interesting if we could see more pictures but do understand as you were driving. It would have been a really good experience for you as you got a chance to tame your Beast and see what you beast is capable of. Nice work buddy.

Tata Motors Full Throttle Trails, the half-day off-roading event for Tata Motors SUV owners, will soon be held in Jodhpur on Sunday, August 12. Having recently being launched under the Tata Motors Full Throttle banner, Full Throttle Trails promises to offer Tata Motors SUV owners in and around Jodhpur, an opportunity to take a short break from mundane day-to-day driving, and explore extreme off-roading in their favourite Tata SUVs.
With the first three trails having successfully concluded in Chandigarh, Ludhiana and NCR, the Jodhpur trail is expected to receive participation from over 30 Tata Motors Utility Vehicle owners. The Trail will be flagged-off from Hotel Lake View and Resort, Jodhpur, and will proceed to the outskirts of the city, on to Jaisalmer highway. Speaking on the occasion, Ashesh Dhar, Head Utility Vehicles, Tata Motors said, "With off-roading gaining popularity and due to the lack of off-roading tracks, Full Throttle Trails will give enthusiasts an opportunity to not only experience the thrill, ruggedness and toughness of their Tata Motors SUVs, but to also familiarise themselves with some serious off-road driving techniques, in a planned and safe manner. Besides, Full Throttle Trails also offers customers a quick weekend getaway, in the proximity of their respective cities.”

The Udaipur Trail is a unique experience in itself, with the trail route passing through barren lands, deserts, and various tourist places. The trail will put customers through some of the most challenging surfaces like slush and sand beds, hilly inclines, bumpy courses, with participants having to complete the event within a maximum stipulated time, to qualify as finishers. Cougar Motorsports is the programme partner for planning and execution of Tata Motors Full Throttle Trails. For an avid historian, Jodhpur is a perfect destination, featuring many palaces, forts and temples, set in the stark landscape of the Thar Desert. The city is known as the "Sun City" for the bright, sunny weather it enjoys all year. It is also referred to as the "Blue City" due to the blue-painted houses around the Mehrangarh Fort.

Tata Motors Full Throttle Trails consists of over 21 Trails, scheduled at various locations throughout the year. Through Full Throttle Trails, Tata Motors hopes to engage its customers and give them a firsthand off-roading experience, within the limits of their respective cities, though participation from is expected from other centers too. The track for these trails, are customised in-line with the skill level of both professional and amateur drivers who own vehicles in both the 4x4 and 4x2 configurations. Tata Motors Full Throttle recently launched another off-roading initiative for owners of Tata Motors utility vehicles called Tata Motors Full Throttle Experience. Full Throttle Experience consists of 6 expeditions; each spanning over a number of days, with the Konkan Experience scheduled to start from Mumbai, on 28th September, 2012. To take part in these adventurous off-roading activities, motoring enthusiasts can mail Tata Motors at trails@tatamotorsfullthrottle.com or experiences@tatamotorsfullthrottle.com, or can visit us at http://www.tatamotorsfullthrottle.com/

WOW!!! Must have been one hell of an experience. Just reading it and watching the pics made me wanting to do it. Lucky you master.

freakdude.

Top Bottom