Tata Motors has announced the introduction of ‘Evolve’: A programme that brings together the Tata EV owners for a shared journey towards the growth of EV acceptance in India.
- The ‘Evolve’ will consist of various customer focussed activities including experiential drives, activities to benefit the larger community, exchange and upgrade programmes coupled with exclusive referral benefits.
- Tata Motors has launched the first leg of this customer engagement initiative with a limited period referral programme starting in a phased manner. This reward plan will encourage customers with exclusive experiences.
- With each referral to Tata EV tribe, customers stand a chance to win assured gifts with benefits for maximum conversions going upto curated travel packages to Machu Picchu, Iceland or watching the Grand Slam live.
- This exclusive engagement programme will go live in top 13 EV consumer markets / catchment area for the company. Further information about the rewards on offer is available at: EV Referral Program.
- The 13 cities where the referral programme is going live are: Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Kochi, Jaipur, Thiruvananthapuram, Coimbatore and Visakhapatnam.