Tata Manza To Be Restyled By a Fashion Designer

350Z

Core Team
Whoever does it, just add curves to the boxy rear of the Manza.
Ditto to that. Manza look beautiful from the front but Tata has terribly messed with the rear end and this is also something which has kept me away from considering one. Let’s see what the fashion designer comes up with but I’m afraid that changes will be more or less cosmetic since this is going to be a limited edition after all.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Ditto to that. Manza look beautiful from the front but Tata has terribly messed with the rear end and this is also something which has kept me away from considering one. Let’s see what the fashion designer comes up with but I’m afraid that changes will be more or less cosmetic since this is going to be a limited edition after all.

Drive Safe,
350Z
If you had indeed bought one, then you would have liked the rear part[evil] at least from some angles. [lol]

As you rightly said, limited edition (that too from a fashion designer) will have only cosmetic changes like a graphic work, interior, fabrics etc.

Adding lipstick to a pig?
Looks like carp fish to me[lol]

What is TATA up to man[surprise]

So in return of the favor, TATA design engineers would design cloths for him??? [frustration]

freakdude.
Haha, They both are trying new fields of practice. Hope Tata learns what pleases the eyes and the designer learns what comfort and ergonomics mean for real![;)]

A change in front grille design can make wonders with Tata Manza and Tata Aria. All these cars looks like Indica from the front view. People will think twice when buying a luxury car when it has the same face of a cheap taxi car.

Attachments

They got inspired by the Lamborghini Aventador and gave a color which is slightly matching with the one offered on Lambo.
Now maybe this is the Manza Aventador limited edition by Tata..

whatsoever the change they make stills its a tata.
i guess tata motors got only one mold of design thats the reason they are implementing same design to each of there models[lol]

I saw the same test Manza today on Mumbai-Bangalore bypass highway. The colour is more of a orange-golden types. Can't describe it. [confused] But looks better than in the pics above. Couldn't take pics as it went in opposite direction.

Top Bottom