Tata Manza Road Test Drive Review

Thread Starter #48
Hi All,

Please avoid going Off Topic! :offtopic:

This thread is exclusively for TATA Manza Test Drive Report & questions regarding the same.

Vijay,

Please start a new thread to share your ownership & service experience.

Hi All,

Please avoid going Off Topic! :offtopic:

This thread is exclusively for TATA Manza Test Drive Report & questions regarding the same.

Vijay,

Please start a new thread to share your ownership & service experience.
well i said the same thing and surely wont type down my ownership on this thread mate.

I have started seeing couple of Manzas on Bangalore roads now. From front it has vista affect, but the side and back profile is very good, look-wise.

Thread Starter #51
Manza was in demand due to less production & it has hit the roads now!

Black color is really awesome & as you said side profile is one of the best fro TATA.

i just told my dad yesterday (on spotting a manza ahead of my car in a signal) that this is tata's new car & its rarely seen on roads.

and that day, within a 60 kms drive (from powai to CST to powai), i saw atleast 7-8 manzas!!! its selling quite well. i like the rear & rear three quater profile but the front IMHO looks quite ugly. (quite opposite to the older indigo!)

350Z

Core Team
Slowly but Steadily Tata Manza is performing well in the segment. Last day I spotted a sparkling black Manza with dark tints and chrome alloys. No word except awesome can describe it well.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yup ... the Manza does look good in Black.
Am not very keen on chrome alloys, but maybe it would look good in this situation.

TAINZ, Manza is soon making its way into my garage too[:D]

I would like to know all your suggestions for the best proffesional looking colour of manza,please tell.

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
TAINZ, Manza is soon making its way into my garage too[:D]

I would like to know all your suggestions for the best proffesional looking colour of manza,please tell.
Congratulations Auto Hub India. I’m too planning to go for a new car by year end and Manza is in the list but still there is a lot of time left, so we’ll have other options as well in same segment. When do you plan to purchase the car by the way?

About the colors, as I always say it depends on an individual’s choice, personally I would opt for the Black with some nice tints and alloys, just like the one which I described in my previous post.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Congratulations Auto Hub India. I’m too planning to go for a new car by year end and Manza is in the list but still there is a lot of time left, so we’ll have other options as well in same segment. When do you plan to purchase the car by the way?

About the colors, as I always say it depends on an individual’s choice, personally I would opt for the Black with some nice tints and alloys, just like the one which I described in my previous post.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks Vibhor.

I am interested to have it in a total professional look.I am also preferring black,but my parents are not giving their consent in that.My friend got one in black,its really showing a professional image on its road appearance.is there any other colour which looks professional other than black and white...I am going to get it in this FY ending as hoping to get good discounts for stock clearance.

Cooldhaya suggested me for silver.[:)]Thank you Cooldhaya.

I am going to get Aura[ABS] Safire, as I dont drive more than 700kms monthly on 4-wheels,and 3-4 highway drives,monthly.As we all know it is comming fully loaded from the factory itself,so I am interested to keep it almost in stock condition except will add---upsize wheels,parking sensors and reverse camera as reversing the car will be bit hard due to its big size.

TAINZ,please pour in your suggestions.[:)]

350Z

Core Team
Yes, You can also look at the silver color which is on TAI's Road Test Manza or the maroon doesn't looks bad either.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom