TATA Manza Quadrajet - Aqua

Thread Starter #76
Tata manza follows cutting edge technology!

yes

1. In the steering the horn pad area , are so sharp that my fingers are almost scratched and light irritation. i'll post that pictures soon.

2. The seat belt edges are also sharp compared to other car's seat belt . In these 2 days hectic trip , it almost cut my neck . i was wearing a round neck T - it was bad. Bad means not so irritating , but not as in other cars .

The car has odo reading of 730kms today.
Todays trip , fill the tank and running was 323kms , fuel needle in half now. Will fill soon again , we'll know the exact milage.

The interesting feature is the central lock.

1. Once i start to drive car , it locks if i touch 20kmph. - normal

2. If i stop any where , unlock it and the drive again , it locks again after 20kmph- nice one

3. If i stop anywhere , and i do not unlock the driver side , But other(or any one) Unlock himself and then close the door ,- i drive again , locks itself if cross the 20kmph.-- Nice move by TATA

Tata improves on safety too!

ilango[speed thirst];43300 said:
Tata manza follows cutting edge technology!

yes

1. In the steering the horn pad area , are so sharp that my fingers are almost scratched and light irritation. i'll post that pictures soon.

2. The seat belt edges are also sharp compared to other car's seat belt . In these 2 days hectic trip , it almost cut my neck . i was wearing a round neck T - it was bad. Bad means not so irritating , but not as in other cars .
hehe.. be careful.. don't cut yourself with cutting edge technology.

On serious note - don't they have height adjuster in seat belt? Adjust based on your height.

ilango[speed thirst];43300 said:
The interesting feature is the central lock.

1. Once i start to drive car , it locks if i touch 20kmph. - normal

2. If i stop any where , unlock it and the drive again , it locks again after 20kmph- nice one

3. If i stop anywhere , and i do not unlock the driver side , But other(or any one) Unlock himself and then close the door ,- i drive again , locks itself if cross the 20kmph.-- Nice move by TATA

Tata improves on safety too!
Same in Punto. Tata is all good thing from Fiat.[thumbsup]

Thread Starter #82
Thank you ravi ji ,

Das ji , will get his petrol version with abs .
It had fiat engine and fiat gear box.

And arkin , do you mean locking all doors via co driver side. - it doesnt work.

ilango[speed thirst];43339 said:
Thank you ravi ji ,

Das ji , will get his petrol version with abs .
It had fiat engine and fiat gear box.
"DAS Ji" [surprise]WOW! what happened to Ilango,TAINZ? He is getting too formal [:D].

btw Ilango,your car also have fiat engine and gearbox buddy.

Ilango, congratulations man on your manza a true VFM product from tata.Nice choice of colours as well.Sorry for bit late wishes.Keep updating your ownership thread and enjoy your ride.

Top Bottom