TATA Manza Quadrajet - Aqua

Thread Starter #47
Hot Car! Lovely Interiors. Good choice Ilango. I'll my dad to buy this instead of DZire if he doesn't like Polo.

Yep , good car to own up , at low price[clap]

congrats Ilango, manza is indeed a great vehicle IMO and a great VFM also.So MANZA LOVERS are increasing,thats great.I have booked TATA MANZA SAFFIRE Aura(ABS).Excited, going for the white, paying 5000/- extra for that

Thanks you das , i just test drove a safire too , it was also good. In idle the diesel was too silent like the petrol.

Congtrats illango for the ride!!
I must say that day 30/07/10(delivery day) ,you will remeber for life time.
Now exact one year before; ie on 30/07/09 I got the delivery of my Pulsar 180 UG4!!
So our rides share same birth dates(delivery dates) but different years!!
Thanks man , yep ever car purchased is a special day !

Wow nice pics Ilango.[thumbsup]
The interiors are damn good.
Thanks man , interiors looks good and also feels some what strong too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #49
Yep dhaya , but the ac switches are bad , can be found only on close look , Or is that the finish on them , i feel they are so brittle.

So here goes my first report.

Comparing the car with swift
Comparing the two different car means comparing the engines in different segment. This has a slightest higher bhp than swift , but justified by its weight I have revved a swift but not this manza , new one hehe

But my adrenaline will not stop even if i do! Did a top of just 100 kmph of this 130 kmph odo. but i was not quick. the refinement and engine response were same on both cars.

The pick up was almost similar to a swift with 4 on board. Handling is also good , But compared to swift this has a body roll .Yes you can feel it easily. During some overtake , i was hard on throttle . the response and pick up was good and quick . you can confidently overtake at narrowest possible place. have driven punto but not test driven it.

Comparing the car with my indigo marina.

Totally different engines , Initial response were felt same (remember i have tricked my diesel pump in marina) , but if i rev hard this manza , the tdi will be behind for sure. Reaching the speeds were quick in manza. As said there was no noticeable body roll in marina , but in manza i can find them .
same way spacious as marina- perfect replacement .

The things that i dint find easy was ,

there is no space to left of clutch pedal . i am used to remove my foot from it by going left , not by pulling toward us , hope you got me and most of you are same.(pic added) . the centre console plastic is disturbing .In marina there was hollow space like at rear most of console. i always drive with shoes and sandals . never ever in bare foot

The right side rear view mirror obstruct most of view , especially during taking the turn. A pillar plus this mirror makes things worst.

Hope i am brief about the manza , only after some 5000 kms or so high speeds will be done my me

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread Starter #52
Lovely car! Supera Irake. Please compare plastic quality with the Indigo LS plastic quality.
Thanks , plastic quality is slightly good to the marina . all i can say is , manza is improved

What are vents in the footwell?
Are they AC vents to keep your feet cool?
Yep , air flows if you select that

Last edited by a moderator:
Crisp review Ilango. Am sure the Manza will even perform more but the high stance means the body roll is sure to be more! The plastic quality might be poor but the interiors are surely better than even my Safari!

So Manza does not have a dead pedal. I think most of the TATA cars don have it.

Nice color choice. The interiors look too good for the price.

No space to the left of clutch is an annoying thing. But why cant the manufacturers take care of these silly things? And Tata can pretty well give a dead pedal.

Thread Starter #57
Thanks cc

For the price its ok! But what about its condition after say hmm 7 years , with kids playing inside!

FOr these 100kms itself they have jumped front and back a couple of time.

Only if i am there they keep quite!

Nice pics Ilango. I love the dualtone dash.
@Arkin- The interior quality(Dash and other plastics0 is improved when compared to older tata models(read Indigo, Indica pre vista version).

Thread Starter #59
Thanks akash , dash design is good. And today can you imagine how many of us travelled ?

it was 11.

Me , 23 year
2 guys 21 years
a brother 26 years
2 girls 19 years
another 2 girls , 19 and 21 years
another girl of 14 year
2 kids of 10 years age

just a small round of 3 kms

I told you not to carry 7 people in a Vista, and now that you've got yourself your Manza, you carry 7! :shock:Ada paavi, How did you manage to carry so many people in one car? Put some of them in the boot? :lol!:

Top Bottom