TATA Manza Quadrajet - Aqua

Thread Starter #106
I am into automobile business a couple of years befor i start my own , i know peoples working inside , though some have left job HEHE

i used to service my marina , myself with my mechanic help. That is almost 100 times better than a authorised service station.

For this manza too , only for first 2 years/free service at the TASS , rest all by my mechanic!

It is bad on tata part to fix a bad/unchecked drive shafts . Their suppliers are to be blamed. it creaped out when the odo was just 800kms. now its 940kms. the car is gonna for a long trip today afternoon and will be returning on saturday-am not driving this time as have lot of pending work here. So next week , it will be almost a month so its due for service.!!

So here comes another trouble- the manual says oil change at 20000 kms only. it is said that it uses synthetic oil. I feel though its synthetic , i should change , or let it run another 1000kms.

ilango[speed thirst];45935 said:
i used to service my marina , myself with my mechanic help. That is almost 100 times better than a authorised service station.
I completely agree with you.

Thread Starter #111
Hey Ilango you meant only 2k kms right? You have typed 20000 kms.

I say run with the same oil till first service.
First oil change is at 20000kms!! i was right .
else a year.

i was going through this so called research , and found that mordern engines are run for about a day or 2 , and that oil is flushed out and this is like 2nd set oil . so no harm in driving with same oil!

same was the reason for my aunt vista tdi.

But still i feel a oil change is necessary!!! its just my inner mind that keeps saying to change oil , even after this much so called research[evil]

Thread Starter #116
Its back after from first service last tuesday

i complained abt the problem , he chacked and during delivary he said , the sound was due to bush and they adjusted it.

A kinda argument broke , when i said if its a fault why you adjust them instead of replacing. he replied if a thing is alright how can we replace , i said break it yourself more and then replace , he said we dont do that kinda work . Then i asked referring some peoples car , and how you people replace things from good and accident cars , His first question was , who am i? when i explained , he cooly said , this time we have adjusted it and if sound comes next time we'll break it and replace as you said.!

Funny but pathetic

What would have happen if the customer is normal office goer , and no idea about automobile other than driving.

Cleaning was not upto mark.
Both interior and exterior was a bit dirty. just excess mud(sand) inside was washed out , Which got in after our beach play.

The so called serivice was done at manakular motors - pondicherry

he started to explain what he have done in 1st service , like topping that oil , this oil etc , i interrupted and asked him to stop , give me the keys and move on. Every oil and things were upto the mark. I added water in the windshield wash wipe.

Again yesterday we were in beach , but this time carried loads of bedsheets to cover the car interior hehe

Again on full turn the sound creaped up . Gosh , looks like one have to leave their job to maintain his car under warranty.
Waiting for the first 2 years/ free service to be completed so that i can myself take car of the car!!!!!!
And we saw a hovercraft parked .

Typical TATA A.S.S. I have been facing such problems for years![frustration]

But bro no offence meant , I always feel if you maintain a friendly relation with the SA then extra care will be taken for our cars. Just my feeling.

I always maintain a friendly relation and if time permits will also have a formal chat about cars in general for few minutes. So that SA gives preference to me the next time i go there. Again bro no offence meant , try doing this.

Thread Starter #118
Typical TATA A.S.S. I have been facing such problems for years![frustration]

But bro no offence meant , I always feel if you maintain a friendly relation with the SA then extra care will be taken for our cars. Just my feeling.

I always maintain a friendly relation and if time permits will also have a formal chat about cars in general for few minutes. So that SA gives preference to me the next time i go there. Again bro no offence meant , try doing this.

Friendly chat with the SA is good , but i hate it they make up a story.

I belive in business through honest work and reply , though many have adviced you cant , i believe and follow that.

I dont need their preference , as i have a tata , i get A to Z spares at authorized spare shop also even at the tata service station.

If i have got a fiat , i need to be as you say!![evil]

Hmmm well good for you bro then , you can carry out repairs yourself. People like me have to adjust with them like this!

Top Bottom