TATA Manza Quadrajet - Aqua

Thread Starter #91
[:D] I am the last one to congratulate you on your car.
He he , thanks

And yep arkin , have been drive almost all of the 700 in odo in village , state road like. I mean uncle is into real estate business. Imagine the car!

As i drove almost these kms , i take good care of poth holes etc . If it had been others it definetly got into big ones!! .

Dont worry , this car will be used only for some couple of months for this , after this another one in 2nd hand specially for this purpose.

Oh God , where will i park everything!

Last edited:
Thread Starter #93
We have space for 3 .
At one place the manza sits . no big suv can sit in that place due to height problem
in my home we have place for a small car , marina need to sit in diagonal position , very difficult as the place is steep. I mean you need to climb a steep in diagonal. - 2 wheels will be in air for few sec. Lancer is bigger than marina. so these are standing up in road(our's is a dead end so no worry)

Other is perfect place even for a mini van. But that is gonna used up by me for the demo car , it is office premises!

Thread Starter #98
Ok some pictures of manza in recent trip.

Also included are picture of that cutting edge technology!! hehe

Attachments

Thread Starter #100
That is good to remind me.

The left drive shaft makes a thud thud noise . esp while i turn full to left and reverse.

It is the drive shaft noise for sure and need a replacement . Its under warrenty , so not a big problem.

Same kinda was there i our estilo. changed it after the 1st service.

Hey this problem is there in my Safari too! But for me it happens when i turn full right and reverse.

The SA in Concorde told me that its common in all Safari's and also some googling i found out that all Safari's have this problem.

Beware you might also get a same reply!

Thread Starter #102
tata's bad build

I'll not spare them if its same reply. i change them myself prove them , get my money back of purchase bill. Some of tata service people know about my character change when it comes to car!!

This is front drive car , so this is from drive shaft .

For you if its only during turning , your lower arm bushes may have worn out. It worn out for just 15000kms in safari .

In this picture find the rear doors top position inner side view. The quality of tata welding a metal.[frustration][frustration]
-----------Next Post-----------
The glove box glow in night - a good feature in the base model.

next picture is one where i parked with my nose under the lorry at a signal [evil] for fun!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Good luck with them Bro. Quality issues are always expected from TATA.

Man your fun is always risk taking![lol]

And yeah i get that sound only while turning. When i searched in net i found that almost all Safari's have this problem![frustration]

Thread Starter #104
Ha ha , i was tail gating him in that position for some 5 to 10 sec b4 stopping. that picture was taken while on run , i dont know where the parked one went , missing from system!!

@ilango- So issues have started with your Manza too?
Btw i am sure you will be able to handle them since you have already owned a tata before. But as far as remember, you got your marina serviced outside. Isnt it?

Top Bottom