Tata Manza QJD 80,000 Kms Ownership Review (Finally, Clutch Issue Resolved)

Thread Starter #61
Re: 9 Months Old Tata Manza – 3,000 Kms Ownership Review

@ torndo 78 ,Please read post#54,#56 on page no.4 of this thread about sound deadening pads.

Thread Starter #62

I Know it is a crime to post an ownership review without pics, and here is my bail application....

Attachments

Thread Starter #63

Pic 1 shows , door remain open on their own on slopes, was not so in old indigo
Pic 6&7 shows loose plastic which NAW Tata dealer had promised to replace before delivery. Not done yet.[evil]
Pic 8&9 shows knee room after the front seats are pulled back fully.
Pic 16 &17 shows reverse lcd screen.
Pic 19 shows reverse camera located on rear bumper.

Nice pictures.

Your Manza is sparkling.

Monarch Red (actually it is Maroon) is the best colour for a Manza so far.

Even the Premium colour, Tyrian Wine do not look better than this. (Tyrian Wine does look premium though)

You have fitted some interesting accessories there.

That door rub rail strip and rubber strip in the front wind shield can be fixed during first service.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #66

@Autosafari .Thank you very much.
Yes ,difference between taillight red and car color fully justifies your statement on the color.
Tyrian wine color looks great only inside the showroom, once it catches some dust it starts looking pathetic, like cars seen in circus stunts, no offence meant.

My first service is already done, please read my posts on page 4 on this thread.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #69

@HR, autosafari, nickandre, Thank you very much. I am not a professional photographer.
The color really looks good, Manza itself is a good looking car, but TATA has failed miserably in showing it in a good looking ways, the photographs in their advts. are taken from such an angle that it fails to project the cars beauty,
TATA advts Photographs are taken in such a way that a person with little obesity looks severely obese. I will like to read Highway Rangers opinion on it.

I have asked dealer's men to read this thread, let's see what happens about plastic rubber issues.

tornado: Atlast you got ime to upload your pics. and they are fantastic. You have projected Manza looks in a gud way taking snaps in good angle. you should have been their ad maker :) The LCD monitor , you fitted after market or does it comes OEM. Looks great.
How much did the rear view camera cost. Have you put rear sensors also or just camera?
OT: Is the surrounding area your house?? if so your house complements to beauty of Manza

Last edited:

@ Tornado.
True. But, then if you have noticed, most of the manufacturers show their cars that way. For example WagenR, New Zen, all stretch to look like a Merc.

Thread Starter #72

@rudolf, [lol]mere ad . making will not suffice, but thanks for compliments.That's not my house, it's a drama theatre built by my politician friend, we use it as a gathering place for our friend circle whenever not in use.

The roof mounted dvd\vcd/mp3 player is aftermarket 'Chicago brand' cost rs 9 k, uses
head unit & o e speakers with blue tooth tech. Rear \front passenger can operate it.

The rear view camera is Xenos brand, without sensors, cost 5 k.

@Highway Ranger, you are right, all are trying to do so, l checked it in sunday newspaper.

Last edited:

Tornado,

I also thought that its your home.

And about the pictures,

Now we have competition between two veterans in Camera angles and shot selection.

NB: Here veteran means a person who is long experienced or practiced in an activity or capacity

Thread Starter #74

Post running in, fully turbo charged drive continued

Meanwhile, I remember , there was no ' left pull, steering wobble' , but credited it to Ranjangaon Ganesh(one of the Ashtavinayak) rather than Ranjangaon tata factory.

We reached , the Ambegaon village, from there onwards I had to slow down, due to increased traffic, further at the Varje , there was bumper to bumper traffic, inspite of being on Mumbai-Bengluru , pune bye pass.
All were moving at snail's pace, but there was nobody close behind me,suddenly I felt someone has pushed the my manza from behind. My wife and daughter were asleep on rear seat. I alighted to see what is happening behind, my son shouted at me, asking reason . It was 7:30 pm approx.

I found , my rear bumper was , torn [15 cm], dented, on left side, with boot lid bent. Front bumper of a Maruti Alto coming with high speed , had collided , Alto's add on iron pipe bumper was bent towards its radiator, its bonnet bent, the driver was not able to come out due to jammed door.

I confirmed, that there was no casuality in side, He came out through passeger side door, I scolded him for his irresponsible driving. I asked him to come to Police station to report the accident.

He called up someone, then said, he will come morrow morning to the TASS and pay Rs 10,000, I didn't believed him, refused , and insisted on police complaint

Someone joined him, and agreed to come to police.I went to police chowky nobody was there, later on police came, lodged complaint, it was 11:30 pm by now, mean while my family had dinner.
Alto man did not came.
Police contacted him repeatedly on cellphone no. provided by me, asked him to come up , He said that the accident is minor. Then he said , he is taking treatment from a doctor, Then he said that the doctor has adviced him bed rest, hence unable to come. Police said that
they want to come there and see the doctor and his health.Alto man reached police station within 5 minutes.! Police reassured me appropriate action against the alto driver.

We thanked both Ranjangaon Ganesh , Ranjangaon tata factory for the sturdy built and no casualties.

New car ,20 days old, accident, we were disturbed, returned back home at 1 am.yo

Top Bottom