Tata Manza Club Class Exclusive Launch Coverage

Visran, yes had the opportunity to see this vehicle at their showroom when i was enquiring about my new car purchase, surely this is the best of manza tata have ever offered, with leather seats,touch screen,paint quality everything.My only concern is their panel gaps which are so superb in their cheapest available car Nano, then why not in manza/vista class.

Visran, yes had the opportunity to see this vehicle at their showroom when i was enquiring about my new car purchase, surely this is the best of manza tata have ever offered, with leather seats,touch screen,paint quality everything.My only concern is their panel gaps which are so superb in their cheapest available car Nano, then why not in manza/vista class.
+100, even I felt the same when I have seen on in ABS motors, Gurgoan, the white colored one with black top and the purple colored one with full black interiors with nice seat covers was awesome[:)]

Absolutely I dont.understand why Tata motors cant see this,huge panel.gaps uneven.finish on hoods,hinges loosened out on new cars is something untolerable on a 8L + vehicle,if they can get this things right in their Nano then why not on Manza,vista class then,their maximum swlling vehicles as of now.

Once again seen a beautiful Manza club class black car in Concorde Mumbai yesterday. Oh !! was really awesome and was really impressive with its nice interiors. It is really a good VFM car with tons of space inside !![clap]

@XOVER: the manza cs is a g8 doubt y beacuse the tata aria in moncoque is to be launched very soon in the X1(Vista & Manza) platform this is for sure that is said as mini aria in the web pages...

TATA products are alwasz the best in class the only problem is with servce and the guys at service centre those guys if u get ur vehcicle for service and if u make any complaint they say its common with TATA and as a common road side mehcanic they don't attend the problem at all.Instead i can say the road side mechs are far better than any any TATA service centre.

And another draw back is second quality tyres and non-alignment procedures.99% of TATA dealer don't make PDI thatz the reason y manza is not in many numbers

Have seen this club class display and test drive vehicle at most of the showrooms but havent seen it on road yet, seems not much of sales happening with the club class variant

Thread Starter #87
Tata Manza Club Class diesel prices revised!
Range now starts at Rs. 5.99 lakhs

Introduces Club Class Buyback Assurance - Get 60% Resale Value after 3 years

After Club Class Features, Club Class Service, Tata Manza has launched yet another industry first and has introduced the 'Club Class Buyback Assurance'. With the Club Class Buyback Assurance, Tata Motors offers its customers 60% of the purchase price after 3 years.

MANZA LX QJET 90PS BS4

old price-6,49,337

new price-5,99,500

MANZA LX QJET 90PS BS4

old price-6,93,729

new pice-6,54,873

MANZA VX QJET 90PS BS4

old price-7,55,048

new price-7,19,402

MANZA EX QJET 90PS BS4

old price-8,43,264

new price-8,14,409