Tata Manza Club Class Exclusive Launch Coverage

Excellent coverage Raja. Kudo to you for those first pictures of the launch ceremony. I guess the initial rumors of Club class coming with a 75PS heart were fake. The interiors are looking a lot upmarket. The alloy wheels do not have an out of box design, but still they are giving a meatier appearance. The VFM sedan has gone more VFM.

Thread Starter #47
Wonderful coverage Raja, thanks for taking time out to bring us this event live.

This is Karl Slym's first launch after joining Tata Motor's how was his body language? was he comfortable on stage? tomorrow he has a bigger day with the Storme launch, do you think he understand the company and it's product's well?

Wonderful coverage Raja, thanks for taking time out to bring us this event live.

This is Karl Slym's first launch after joining Tata Motor's how was his body language? was he comfortable on stage? tomorrow he has a bigger day with the Storme launch, do you think he understand the company and it's product's well?
Well he and his other team members are very well aware of the fact that they are losing market share and the cars are not that appealing to younger generation . But his body language is quite positive and it seems they are planning some strategies .
Their entire focus right now is to enhance the buying and a.s.s expreince .
Some white journalist asked quite some real hard questions to them .
Ranjit yadav too has a good attitude . They all seemed upbeat .

Thread Starter #49
Their entire focus right now is to enhance the buying and a.s.s expreince .
Good to know that the new team understand's the root of the problem hope they they can get it right this time. Any special insight on Storme?

Good to know that the new team understand's the root of the problem hope they they can get it right this time. Any special insight on Storme?
I posted on storme thread already [:)] my discussion with mr ranjit yadav .

Wow !! I was just thinking that if TATA takes my Ritz and give the one shown in the pics but without asking extra money
RK O dear RK,

Thou art so clever: you want a super-sedan loaded to the gills with cutting edge features at the price of your Ritz.[lol]

@ Raja

Excellent coverage buddy.A big shout-out to you.

Coming back to Manza club class,here are my likes and dislikes:

What I like:

1. Interiors: they look amazing with all these gizmos(GPS,ACC,touchscreen etc).

2. Alloys: look cool.

3. New club class initiative.

4. Price at Rs 6.47 to 8.50 odd lakhs is really competitive for the 90 ps Q-jet variant.

5. And in the end I love that the black colour is back baby,yeah.[clap]

WHAT I Dislike:

1. No 75 ps entry level variant which entire media was expecting.[cry]

2. No changes to the looks which we all wanted.

All in all its a decent effort on behalf of TATA to revive the flagging sales of Manza.

Now "Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar"... GET READY

Excellent coverage Raja,

Rear Pic is missing. If you have please post that one also,

Black is Back in CC(Club class) Manza.Wow.. great, Manza looks great in Black and the Interiors looks more Classy and elegant.

I pray God, that TATA should not release BLACK color in Vista. Because I already brought Vista in White. If that happens I'll definitely get depress[cry]

very good interior pictures.
i do like the interiors more than the exteriors.

as an overall picture on the inside it looks like a 12+lakh car but on the outside it looks a 5 lakh car(explanation : a chevy beat sedan version on the outside)

runs for cover from tata "Boiis"

as an overall picture on the inside it looks like a 12+lakh car but on the outside it looks a 5 lakh car(explanation : a chevy beat sedan version on the outside)

No need to run.

Manza has very good interiors and it is rich in features.

Club Class taken this into even higher levels.

From outside, it is bland looking and understated.

No exterior changes are seen in club class.

(Manza always look plain for a casual observer from a distance. Infact it has enough curves to be a wannabe fluidic. However those curves are subtle and understated in Manza.)

Last edited:

My dear friend, Just go and sit in Manza clubclass and ask the SA to take you for a short trip, then you will understand why it is Cclass[clap]

Excellent pictures Raja thanks a lot, strangely that touch screen reminded me of the tv's from the eighties.
The manza has been an extremely VFM product and Tata have done a decent job on the interiors, time Tata starts thinking of a next gen manza with completely revamped exteriors, with proper balanced "sedan "design the manza can graduate one segment above from where it currently is!

No need to run.

Manza has very good interiors and it is rich in features.

Club Class taken this into even higher levels.

From outside, it is bland looking and understated.

No exterior changes are seen in club class.

(Manza always look plain for a casual observer from a distance. Infact it has enough curves to be a wannabe fluidic. However those curves are subtle and understated in Manza.)
agreed but i would replace "understated" exterior to "undercooked" for the current times.

Top Bottom