Tata Manza Celebration Edition Coming Soon.

Thread Starter #1
There is a news that a Celebration edition of Tata Manza is coming soon. Along with the features/specs. of Elan, it will have Reverse parking sensors, all Ebony Black interiors, Leather feel seats etc.

350Z

Core Team
Tata Motors has also updated their website with features of Manza Celebration Edition in Brochure. The car is supposed to receive Leather 'feel' seats with rich ebony black interior colour. Also note the addition of audio reverse parking sensors as it can be seen below.

manza celebration feautres.png

Drive Safe,
350Z

Nice features. Tata is improving a lot. I personally liked driving Manza, but its design [frustration]. Its just my opinion, no offence meant to any Manza owners.

Nice features. Tata is improving a lot. I personally liked driving Manza, but its design [frustration]. Its just my opinion, no offence meant to any Manza owners.
you are right mate MANZA QUADRAJET is an amazing car for its price. Hell it has got best in class interiors (quality + design),best in class space ,best in class diesel engine (90 bhp multijet),amazing boot, and even exterior design wise it may not be new VERNA but yet looks a class apart from the competition (read dezire, etios, verito, sunny, accent, ecs,etc). it's pricing is also perfect for what it offers [cheers]
BTW: HAS ANYONE GOT THE INTERIOR PICS OF THE NEW MANZA CELEBERATION , IF YES THAN PLEASE POST IT HERE:please: THANKS IN ADVANCE

Well nice to see Manza getting some features added every now and then. Waiting to see the pictures of the new Interiors now.

you are right mate MANZA QUADRAJET is an amazing car for its price. Hell it has got best in class interiors (quality + design),best in class space ,best in class diesel engine (90 bhp multijet),amazing boot, and even exterior design wise it may not be new VERNA but yet looks a class apart from the competition (read dezire, etios, verito, sunny, accent, ecs,etc). it's pricing is also perfect for what it offers [cheers]
BTW: HAS ANYONE GOT THE INTERIOR PICS OF THE NEW MANZA CELEBERATION , IF YES THAN PLEASE POST IT HERE:please: THANKS IN ADVANCE
Hi, their brochure has interior pics

Tata Manza Elan_Micro site_02_10

it says leather feel seats so they would be art leather ones for sure, also its ebony black with beige interiors as seen on the link by venom.Hope they could give full black instead of black and beige.

350Z

Core Team
I don’t know why Tata Motors has discontinued the Black colour on Manza. The first ever Manza I saw was in Black colour with a set of beautiful alloys and immediately fell in love with it.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom